SOUTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY
- Southeast bond-watch. McKenna, Jon; McEntee, Christopher; Molis, Jim; Meisler, Daniel // Bond Buyer;07/23/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30441, p29
Focuses on several developments concerning the bond market in the Southeastern States as of July 23, 1998. Includes Standard & Poor's rating of the general obligation (GO) debt of Sarasota, Florida; Columbia County, Georgia voters' authorization for about $28 million GO bonds to expand a jail...
- Southeast invisible supply. // Bond Buyer;02/24/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30835, p27
Presents a chart showing the invisible supply of bonds in Southeast United States, reported as of February 24, 2000. Issues in Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi and Tennessee.
- Southeast invisible supply. // Bond Buyer;03/02/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30840, p26
Presents a chart showing information on bonds to be issued in the Southeastern States in 2000. Issuer and purpose; Amount; Approval status; Underwriter choice.
- Southeast Invisible Supply. // Bond Buyer;03/16/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30850, p24
Presents a chart showing the bond supply in Southeastern States. Issuers and purpose; Amount; Approval status; Underwriter choices; Expected sale date.
- Southeast: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for Aug. 23,2005. // Bond Buyer;8/25/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32204, p35
Presents a chart depicting plain and insured general obligation bond yield curves in the Southern States as of August 23, 2005.
- West Virginia's New Officeholders Promise to Foster Growth. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;01/11/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31055, p28
Presents news on bonds and bond markets in the Southeastern States for January 11, 2001. Plans by officials in West Virginia to foster more financial growth; Statistics of invisible bond supply in the southeastern market.
- SOUTHEAST Bond-Watch. Murphy, Gavin; DeSue, Tedra; Vadum, Matthew; Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;05/03/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31131, p31
Reports developments related to bonds and the bonds market in the Southeastern States of the United States as of May 2001. Implementation on hiring freeze in state government by Georgia Governor Roy Barnes; Agreement between the Charlotte Hornets and the city for the creation of an arena;...
- Southeast invisible supply. // Bond Buyer;02/11/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30577, p32
Presents statistics of bond market issues in the Southeastern States as of February 11, 1999. Issuers' names; Amount transacted; Approval status.
- Southeast bond-watch. McEntee, Christopher; Meisler, Daniel // Bond Buyer;02/11/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30577, p33
Focuses on bond market issue news in the Southeastern States as of February 11, 1999. Includes the increased rating given by Standard & Poor's for the revenue bonds issued by the Florida Department of Transportation; Proposal of Governor Don Sundquist to eliminate the franchise and excise levy...