In 'Unusual' Effort, ExxonMobil to Replace Fixed-Rate Bonds With Floating Debt
- Nigeria Oil Company, Exxon Joint Venture May Issue Bonds in 2016. // African Business News;5/28/2013, p21
The article reports on the plan of Nigeria's state-owned oil company and Exxon Mobil Corp.'s local unit to tap the bond market in 2016 as an alternative source of funding for their joint venture.
- Nigeria Oil Company, Exxon Joint Venture May Issue Bonds in 2016. // World Energy News;5/28/2013, p11
The article reports that state-owned Nigerian National Petroleum Corp (NNPC) and the Nigerian local unit of Exxon Mobil Corp. may decide to tap the bond market in 2016 as an alternative source of funding for their joint venture (JV).
- Doha delays plans for $1bn Barzan bond issue until 2012. MARTIN, MATTHEW // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;11/11/2011, Vol. 55 Issue 45, p17
The article reports that plans for an estimated 1 billion dollar bond issue has been delayed by Qatar Petroleum (QP) and the U.S.-based ExxonMobil until next year.
- RasGas bond set, Nakilat next. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/13/2006, Vol. 50 Issue 41, p24
The article reports on the pricing of a bond issue launched by RasGas 3, a joint venture of Qatar Petroleum with ExxonMobil Corp. Goldman Sachs and Lehman Brothers acted as lead managers. The issue forms the second installment of a financing program for RasGas. It is guaranteed by Ras Laffan...
- Market To Focus On More Distant Data. Showalter, Monica // Bond Buyer;06/22/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30667, p2
Forecasts the focus of the bond market in the United States.
- Munis Drop But Still Beat Treasuries Amid Light Supply, Secondary Activity. Kralev, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;06/22/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30667, p2
Reports on the performance of the bond market in the United States on June 21, 1999. Prices of municipal bonds; Enthusiasm among investors; Trading of tax-exempt bonds.
- Market Snapshot. // Bond Buyer;06/22/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30667, p2
Presents a chart related to the bond market in the United States on June 21, 1999.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Piazza, Johanna; Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;7/10/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31674, p2
Presents news briefs related to bond market in the U.S. as of July 2003. Ratings of Massachusetts based Port Authority's Boseful special facilities revenue bonds; Decline in the inventories of merchant wholesalers during May 2003 in Washington State; Resignation of undersecretary of Treasury...
- New Issues Lead as Munis Weaken; Underwriters Price California GOs. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;10/30/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31751, p2
Presents news updates on the bond market in the U.S. as of October 29, 2003. Weakening of cash bonds in line with Treasuries; Activity centering on the New York City Transitional Finance Authority's future tax secured bonds.