Jan. CPI Up 0.6%, Core Rate Up 0.3%
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Vekshin, Alison; Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;3/22/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31350, p2
Reports developments related to the U.S. economy as of March 2002. Projections for an economic rebound by the Federal Open Market Committee; Increase in consumer price index and core rate according to the Labor Department; Decline of the general business conditions index of the Federal Reserve...
- Inflation and prices. // Economic Trends (07482922);Apr98, p8
Reports on consumer price trends in the United States. Consumer, producer and commodity futures price levels in February 1998; Consumer expectation of inflation, according to the Blue Chip survey; Components of the consumer price index.
- Inflation and Prices. // Economic Trends (07482922);Dec98, p8
Focuses on the Consumer Price Index (CPI) and inflation in the United States (US) as of October 1998. Basis for the changes in CPI in the US; Forecast of the direction of US inflation.
- Feb. CPI Up 0.5%, Core Rate Up 0.2%. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;03/20/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30852, p2
Reports that the United States consumer price index rose in February 2000.
- CPI RISES AT ANNUAL RATE OF 10.9 PERCENT IN SECOND QUARTER OF 1974. Nakayama, Toshiko; Monson, Paul // Monthly Labor Review;Sep74, Vol. 97 Issue 9, p34
Reports on the increase in the United States' Consumer Price Index (CPI) at a seasonally adjusted annual rate for the quarter ending June 1974. Annual rate increase in the Wholesale Price Index (WPI); Percentage increase in the Implicit Price Deflator for private gross national product (GNP);...
- Index reality check. // Materials Management in Health Care;Mar97, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p9
Discusses the possible effect of the Consumer Price Index debate on the assumptions about the national economy. Overstating of inflation; Recommendations of the Boskin Commission; Recommendations.
- United States economy. // South Dakota Business Review;Sep95, Vol. 54 Issue 1, p2
Reports on developments in the United States economy. Increase in farm proprietor's income; Recovery of car sales from poor showing; Comparison of unemployment rate in the first and second quarter of 1995; Status of Consumer Price Index (CPI).
- May CPI unchanged; core rate up 0.1%. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;06/17/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30664, p2
Reports on the United States' consumer price index for May 1999.
- July CPI off 0.3%, Core Rate Up 0.2%. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;8/17/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31205, p2
Reports on the decline in consumer price index in the United States during July 2001.