A Muted Muni Reaction
- system repurchase agreement (US). // International Dictionary of Finance, 4th Edition;2003, p259
A definition of the term "system repurchase agreement (US)" is presented. It refers to a repurchase agreement arranged by the U.S. Federal Reserve Board for its own account.
- Interest Rates. // Economic Trends (07482922);Mar1999, p6
Reports on the increase in the interest rates in the United States in February 1999. Impact of the speculation that the Federal Reserve will increase the federal funds rate; Forecast on inflation; Market for repurchase agreements.
- Will Fed's Rate Cut Change Practices? Rehm, Barbara A. // American Banker;8/20/2007, Vol. 172 Issue 160, p19
This article reports that the U.S. Federal Reserve Board decided to make borrowing cheaper and easier. The central bank cut the rate 50 basis points, but banks are still avoiding the discount window. 16 major commercial and investment banks are happy with the Board's move. Banks have many...
- Arbitrage, liquidity and exit: The repo and federal funds markets before, during, and emerging from the financial crisis. // Working Papers -- U.S. Federal Reserve Board's Finance & Economi;2012, p1
The article focuses on the study of the relationship between federal funds and repo markets prior to, during, and after the financial crisis in August 2007. The study assesses the transmission of monetary policy on money markets, pricing of risk, and liquidity effects and how they are influenced...
- APPOINTMENTS OF NEW MEMBERS AND DESIGNATION OF THE CHAIR AND VICE CHAIR OF THE CONSUMER ADVISORY COUNCIL. // Federal Reserve Bulletin;Feb2003, Vol. 89 Issue 2, p75
Reports on appointments to the U.S. Federal Reserve Board's Consumer Advisory Council for 2003. Designated chairman Ronald Reiter; Vice chairperson Agnes Bundy Scanlan; Ten new members.
- Federal Reserve Board of Governors and Official Staff. // Federal Reserve Bulletin;Mar2003, Vol. 89 Issue 3, pA60
Lists members of the U.S. Federal Reserve Board of Governors and official staff as of March 2003.
- Federal Open Market Committee and Advisory Councils. // Federal Reserve Bulletin;Mar2003, Vol. 89 Issue 3, pA62
Lists members of the U.S. Federal Reserve Board Federal Open Market Committee and Advisory Councils as of March 2003.
- Federal Reserve Board Publications. // Federal Reserve Bulletin;Mar2003, Vol. 89 Issue 3, pA64
Lists publications of the U.S. Federal Reserve Board as of March 2003. Books and miscellaneous publications; Education pamphlets; Staff studies.
- Publications of Interest. // Federal Reserve Bulletin;Mar2003, Vol. 89 Issue 3, pA69
Features the four-volume loose-leaf service 'Federal Reserve Regulatory Service' published by the U.S. Federal Reserve. Publication of portions of the service as separate handbooks; Availability of material on CD-ROM format.