- Mann feature looks at interactive media. // Editor & Publisher;4/15/95, Vol. 128 Issue 15, p39
Reports on newspaper columnist William Mann's plan to syndicate his newspaper column on interactive media.
- Remembering Bill Mann. Matthiessen, Christian M. I. M. // Functions of Language;2006, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p147
The article presents an obituary for William C. Mann, a research linguist, who was a major influence in the field of computational linguistics.
- A river runs through it. Kerimol, Levent // Building Design;9/23/2011, Issue 1982, p19
The article reviews the exhibition "William Mann: Walking the Lea Valley" at the flagship store owned by Margaret Howell at Wigmore Street in London, England on September 15, 2012.
- Twenty Questions. // Lambda Book Report;Oct2001, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p30
Interviews author William J. Mann. Last book he read; Favorite time of the year; His biggest inspirations.
- Wilfrid Basil Mann. Coursey, Bert M.; Mclaughlin, William L. // Physics Today;Oct2001, Vol. 54 Issue 10, p92
Pays tribute to Wilfrid Basil Mann, a radionuclide metrologist who died on March 29, 2001. Cause of his death; His academic and career background; Contributions to the field of radionuclide metrology.
- The Men from the Boys. Mann, William J. // Provincetown Arts;1997/1998, Vol. 13, p72
Presents an excerpt from the book "The Men From the Boys," by William J. Mann.
- LIFE CLASS. // Building Design;10/19/2012, Issue 2033, p24
An interview with William Mann, architects is presented which includes one related to his favorite client, the other on his best project, Astley Castle and the third on his inspiring tutor, Eric Parry.
- William J. Mann's look at Elizabeth Taylor. KNIGHT JR., RICHARD // Windy City Times;3/3/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 22, p15
An interview with William J. Mann, an openly gay author and film historian, is presented.
- WHERE THE BOYS ARE (Book). // Kirkus Reviews;3/1/2003, Vol. 71 Issue 5, p338
Reviews the fiction book 'Where the Boys Are,' by William Mann.