- You're only as good as your last sale. Gay, Alison // Cabinet Maker;10/7/2005, Issue 5459, p9
Relates author's furniture shopping experiences in Great Britain. Encounter of a discourteous sales personnel; Customer service with courtesy of a furniture store; Importance of customer relationship for customers.
- Users still distrust e-commerce sites. Crawford, Caroline // Campaign;08/04/2000, Issue 31, p12
Comments on the emphasis of Great Britain Web sites on design and animation rather than customer care or product fulfillment. Need to build consumer confidence; Changing culture of shopping; Association of online customer care with personal contact.
- What they really really want. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;1/18/2002, Issue 5270, p1
Emphasizes the need for better cooperation between furniture retailers and manufacturers to meet the demands of consumers in Great Britain.
- Furniture stores say comfort key to reaching consumers. // Furniture/Today;5/7/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 34, p46
The article reports on the promotion of comfort by furniture retailers on the retail sale floors, a key to connect with their mattress customers.
- Duncans focus on making personal connection. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;4/8/2013, Vol. 37 Issue 32, p6
The article informs that Franklin, Tennessee based furniture store Mattress Gallery Direct focuses on building relationship with customers to enhance the sales of the store and according to store's chief executive officer Mike Duncan, personal connection with customers help to run the store well.
- Your questions answered. // Cabinet Maker;2/8/2002, Issue 5273, p4
Answers queries by Great Britain-based furniture makers and retailers about matters dealing with customers. Refunds; Customer complaint about the leather on a suite.
- Sunday shopping comes to some High Point stores. McIntosh, Jay // Furniture/Today;6/13/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 39, p23
Comments on the decision of furniture retailers to open on Sundays in High Point, North Carolina. Acceptance of Sunday as a shopping day; Decision of some to remain close on Sundays; Attempt to satisfy consumer demands for convenience.
- Between the Customer and the Repair. Baker, Mike // Automotive Body Repair News;Jun2002, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p40
Reports the importance of effective estimating between sales and product support for customer and automobile repair industry relations in the U.S. Comparison between collision repair industry and automobile manufacturing; Link between customer and automobile products; Significance of an...
- Piece 'A Cake. Schneider, Mitch // Motor Age;Apr2001, Vol. 120 Issue 4, p7
Presents an independent garage owner's reflections about the importance of maintaining good relations with customers. Development of intimate relationships with a majority of the customers; Benefits of such a close relationship for both customers and the garage's workers; Personal experience...