- Aktrin helps Spain enter U.S. market. Carroll, Brian // Furniture/Today;05/07/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 34, p36
Reveals that furniture research and consulting company Aktrin is assisting the Miami, Florida-based Trade Commission of Spain in helping Spanish furniture manufacturers penetrate the United States market. Alliance with the Spanish Furniture Manufacturers Association in Valencia, Spain.
- Aktrin: Furniture spending to rise 23% by 2011. Marshall, Fran // Furniture/Today;12/9/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 14, p14
Reports on Aktrin Furniture Information Center's prediction that household spending on furniture in the United States will grow 23 percent in real terms from 2001 to 2011. Expected increase in the number of U.S. households; Increase in real disposable income.
- AKTRIN Sees Growth in Store for North American Furniture Sales. // Wood & Wood Products;Dec2003, Vol. 108 Issue 13, p16
Focuses on the increase in sales for the U.S. and Canadian furniture and bedding retailers in 2004 according to separate studies released by the AKTRIN Furniture Information Center. Growth of the American consumer spending on furniture and bedding; Evaluation of retail prices and sales taxes;...
- Woodburn tapped as VP at Aktrin. // Furniture/Today;2/18/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 24, p68
Reports on the collaboration of David Woodburn with Aktrin Furniture Information Center, North Carolina based consultancy firm for furniture, as vice president of special projects. Other posts occupied by Woodburn in the company; Professional background of Woodburn; Benefits gained by the...
- AKTRIN: U.S. Home Furniture Spending to Grow 7.3%. // Wood & Wood Products;Apr2004, Vol. 109 Issue 5, p18
Discusses AKTRIN Furniture Information Center's forecast on the increase in U.S. spending on residential furniture from 2003 to 2004. Factors that might contribute to the increase; Estimation on the value of residential construction.
- CANADIAN FURNITURE SALES ON PACE TO CRACK $10 BILLION. // Wood & Wood Products;Jul2005, Vol. 110 Issue 8, p23
Reports on the increase in retail furniture sales in Canada for the first time in 2005 by the Aktrin Furniture Information Center. Market size in 2004; Anticipated growth rate of residential housing construction; Market value for the year 2005.
- Moderating Canadian growth forecast. Knell, Michael J. // Furniture/Today;7/3/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 42, p38
The article discusses the research company, Aktrin Furniture Information center's forecasts for the Canadian furniture retailers. According to the company, the projected moderate growth in the industry is a result of slippages in housing starts, consumer spending and confidence. Aktrin President...
- AKTRIN PREDICTS 5.2% GROWTH FOR CANADIAN RESIDENTIAL FURNITURE SALES. // Wood & Wood Products;Mar2005, Vol. 110 Issue 3, p18
Reports that the Aktrin Furniture Information Center is predicting a growth in residential furniture sales in Canada in 2005. Predicted percentage of increase in furniture and bedding sales; Improvement in the economy of Canada.
- AKTRIN PREDICTS 4% GROWTH FOR U.S. FURNITURE SALES. // Wood & Wood Products;May2006, Vol. 111 Issue 6, p22
The article reports on the forecasts of AKTRIN Furniture Information Center company on furniture sales in the U.S. It was predicted that consumers in the state will spend at least 4 percent on furniture and bedding in 2005, more than they spend in 2005. As a result, market value is estimated to...