Aero dynamic duo launches NK
- Aero site bought by Amazing Emporium. // Cabinet Maker;8/9/2002, Issue 5299, p2
Focuses on the acquisition of the furniture company Aero by the Amazing Emporium International in London, England. Business history of the acquired company; Product offering of the Aero; Opening of the contemporary store furniture store.
- No appointment needed. Margolies, Jane // House Beautiful;Jan96, Vol. 138 Issue 1, p24
Focuses on Aero, a furniture design firm in New York City. Reputation; Addition of a ground-level shop; Contact information.
- The art of selling more than goods. Gome, Amanda // BRW;08/05/96, Vol. 18 Issue 30, p51
Profiles Ross Madden and his management of furniture manufacturer Aero Design. Career history of Madden; Background to the establishment of Aero Design; Benefits of franchising for Madden; Growth of the company.
- Nordic firms offer new twist and shout. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;9/21/2001, Issue 5256, p4
Features the retro designs of the products of the Nordic manufacturers in the United States. Introduction of a rocking chair by the Finnish manufacturer Aero; Importance of brands in furniture as indicated by Danish manufacturer Innovations; Development of a sharper strategy in marketing the...
- CFMA installs 2001 board, honors four. // Furniture/Today;12/18/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 15, p24
No abstract available.
- More case goods than usual introduced in Tupelo. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;3/3/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 26, p18
Describes the furniture industry in Tupelo, Mississippi. Display of furnitures by wood companies previously introduced in San Francisco or High Point; Opportunities for retailers to offer feedbacks on products; Impact of the West Coast dock shutdown to the furniture industry.
- CAMPION A. PLATTS MOVEABLE FEAST. // Architectural Digest;Apr2002, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p46
Features Campion A. Platt Architects, a furniture store in New York City. Product lines; Information on its owner; Inclusions in its Campaign Collection of furniture.
- A SILVER LINING FOR SAN FRANCISCO. // Architectural Digest;Apr2002, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p50
Presents information on Eric Brand Furniture, a furniture store in Burlingame, California. Product lines; Information on its owner; Description of the craftmanship of its products.
- HUDSON VALLEY'S MIDCENTURY MAKEOVER. // Architectural Digest;Apr2002, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p52
Presents information on 20th Century Gallery, a furniture store in Hudson, New York. Product lines; Information on its owner; Examples of its exclusive collections.