JLP kitchen sales driven by demand for modern
- Arrival of autumn sparks sales growth at John Lewis. // Cabinet Maker;10/4/2013, Issue 5855, p8
The article reports on the growth of sales at retail chain John Lewis which was driven by healthy consumer interest in electricals and home technology for the week to September 21, 2013.
- Sew far so good for JLP results. // In-Store Marketing;Oct2001, p49
Reports on the increase in the profit posted by John Lewis Partnership in August 2001. Factors which contributed to the increase in profits.
- JLP's got linen sales covered. // Cabinet Maker;06/28/2002, Issue 5293, p3
Highlights the sales growth posted by the bed and linen coverings of John Lewis in the six months ended June 8, 2002. Comments from Jane Gethins, department store head.
- JLP profits decline. // Cabinet Maker;9/20/2002, Issue 5305, p2
Reports on the financial performance of British department and supermarket group John Lewis Partnership in the six months ending July 27, 2002.
- Good week at Home I for John Lewis. // Cabinet Maker;6/18/2010, Issue 5692, p8
The article reports on the sales increase achieved by furniture company John Lewis Partnership PLC with the percentage of 17.7 in Great Britain as of June 5, 2010.
- John Lewis reports 60% profit leap. // Cabinet Maker;9/21/2012, Issue 5804, p12
The article reports that John Lewis Partnership PLC has reported a 59.8% rise in first half pre-tax profits.
- Christmas ads are viral events - but do they work? ROGERS, DANNY // Campaign;11/15/2013, p2
The article focuses on the success of the Christmas campaign of the chain store John Lewis.
- The global (super)market. Sonoo Singh // Marketing Week;1/10/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p18
The article reports on the preparation of retailer John Lewis Partnership PLC to export its supermarket chain Waitrose overseas. The supermarket chain will open its first store in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE) after it signed a deal with Dubai-based Spinneys. According to retail experts,...
- John Lewis 150th ad celebrates the lives of ordinary Britons. Parsons, Russell // Marketing Week (Online Edition);5/ 1/2014, p5
The article reports on a multi-media campaign to be launched by department store chain John Lewis that will highlight the role it played in the lives of its customers, as of May 2014.