Spring campaign for The Sleep Council
- Sleep Council on TV. // Cabinet Maker;04/13/2001, Issue 5233, p5
Reports the launching of the advertising campaign for Sleep Council at the offices of Airsprung Bed in Wiltshire, England. Number of people attended the meeting; Details of the 'Get Up and Go Go Go' campaign.
- Sleep Council presses on. // Cabinet Maker;12/13/2002, Issue 5317, p4
Reports on the target of the winter advertising campaign of The Sleep Council. Cost of the campaign; Starting date of the advertising campaign; Features of the program.
- Sleep Council to leap into new campaign. // Cabinet Maker;8/17/2001, Issue 5251, p4
Focuses on the investment of the Sleep Council for a consumer advertising campaign in Great Britain. Description of the advertisements; Availability of poster set of the advertisements to members of Sleep Council; Appearance of the campaign in several magazines.
- Sleep Council starts ad blitz. // Cabinet Maker;03/19/99, Issue 5130, p2
Reports that the Sleep Council's television advertising campaign in Great Britain, is due to begin on March 25, 1999 during GMTV.
- Crowne Plaza's Bedtime Story. Beirne, Mike // Brandweek;5/10/2004, Vol. 45 Issue 19, p12
Describes the Sleep Advantage advertising campaign launched by Crowne Plaza hotel chain in California as of May 10, 2004. Tag contained in the campaign; Objective of Crown Plaza; Details of its Sleep Advantage kit.
- ISPA proposes ad campaign. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;3/24/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 29, p1
The article reports on the plan of the International Sleep Products Association (ISPA) to launch a national marketing campaign on mattresses in the U.S. It was stated that industry leaders who participated the group's ISPA Expo have proposed to conduct a multi-million-dollar national advertising...
- ISPA Expo: Music, laughter, springs, foam and a challenge. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;3/31/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 30, p68
Information about several topics discussed at the International Sleep Products Association (ISPA) Expo held in Baltimore, Maryland in 2008 is presented. Topics include about Preserve that calls the world's first bio-based foam. It highlights the challenge of ISPA Chairman Charlie Eitel of...
- Insomnia Films The Melanoma Foundation. // B&T Weekly;3/24/2006, Vol. 56 Issue 2557, p14
The article features the services offered by Insomnia Films. It launched the first in a series of commercials for the Melanoma Foundation. There were more than 1, 000 Australians die from melanoma with sun damage before the age of 20. It indicates the forms of the premise of this public...
- National Bed Month. // Marketing (00253650);2/16/2005, p32
This article reports that the annual promotional campaign reminds everyone that a good bed is crucial to a good night's sleep. This year the Sleep Council is launching its own manifesto for National Bed Month. All couples should sleep on king-size beds, providing each partner with more space and...