Landmark stores returned
- One Fashion Outlet names tenants. // International Outlet Journal;Fall2011, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p22
The article offers information on the tenants that have signed up for the 16,000-square meter One Fashion Outlet, which is set to open in the spring of 2012 near Bratislava, Slovakia, including Adidas AG, Envy and Benetton.
- Penn's Purchase leasing, marketing goes to EWB. // Value Retail News;May2010, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p18
The article reports on the selection of EWB Development to handle the leasing and marketing of Penn's Purchase Factory Outlet Stores in Lahaska, Pennsylvania.
- Leasing Notes. // International Outlet Journal;Fall2007, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p27
The article offers updates on commercial leases in European countries which include the Astle Outlet Park in Birmingham, England which is now fully occupied under the management of Realm Ltd., the Outlet at Bridgewater Park with 82 retail units in Northern Ireland and the two million euros worth...
- Gloucester Quays adds to its outlet tenancy. // International Outlet Journal;Fall2011, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p24
The article offers information on the four additional tenants of Gloucester Quays LLP in the summer of 2011 including Room, which specializes in home and gift products, Double Two, which specializes in plus-size apparel, and Tefal which in specializes in electrical cooking appliances.
- Dubai Outlet Mall turns economic dust into gold. // International Outlet Journal;Winter2012, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p20
The article offers information on the good economic climate of Dubai Outlet Mall (DOM) which is attributed to DOM's more value-oriented and marketing programs such as publishing a consumer magazine filled with promotions, beauty tips, and the mall's tenant list. According to DOM's director...
- June openings at Tanger Outlet Centers. // Value Retail News;Aug2010, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p20
A chart is presented that lists retailer tenants that will open stores at Tangent Outlet centers in June 2010 including Hanesbrands, Clarks/Bostonian and Pendleton.
- Landmark hunt for agency to take ...5m home furnishings brief. // Marketing Week;7/9/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 19, p12
Reports that an advertising agency is being seeked by Landmark Home Furnishing company. Value of the advertising account; Number of warehouse stores the company has across the United Kingdom; Confirmation that the company is looking for an agency by means of managing director Karl Briant;...
- Landmark. // Cabinet Maker;06/02/2000, Issue 5190, p10
Describes Landmark Home Furnishing's store in Watford, England, including its display of merchandise, product labeling and pricing as well as orderliness and staff deportment.
- Landmark in plea for legal funding. // Cabinet Maker;11/03/2000, Issue 5212, p2
Reports on Landmark Home Furnishings' issuance of an appeal to other retailers to contribute to its legal costs for the Primback case being heard by the European Court.