MSRB to Begin Posting Data on Web Site
- MSRB unveils real-time pricing demo. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;09/09/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30722, p1
Reports that the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board has unveiled a demonstration program on its Web site in the United States. Dissemination of prices and other information about municipal securities trades; Real-time reporting of pricing information.
- EMMA Now Displays More Primary Offering Data. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;5/7/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33907, p1
The article informs that the U.S. Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board EMMA website will now display both the initial offering dollar price and as well as yield for a bond.
- EMMA Is a Topic For MSRB. GLAZIER, KYLE // Bond Buyer;4/18/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33897, p1
The article informs that the organization Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board will focus on the proposals for disclosing the preliminary official statements on its website Electronic Municipal Market Access (EMMA) in its quarterly meeting to be held in the third week of April 2013.
- Indexes Are Coming To EMMA. HEMMERDINGER, JONATHAN // Bond Buyer;1/29/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33852, p1
The article informs that the U.S. Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB) is planning to develop the municipal yield curves and other benchmark data which will be available on its Electronic Municipal Market Access (EMMA) website. It mentions that the data and curves will be helpful in...
- MSRB Planning to Make Technical Enhancements to SHORT System. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;5/6/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33109, p5
The article reports on the plan by the U.S. Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB) to make several technical enhancements to its short-term obligation rate transparency (SHORT), a system for auction-rate securities and variable-rate demand obligations. According to MSRB, the changes will...
- MSRB Seeks EMMA Disclosure Pilot Test. ACKERMAN, ANDREW // Bond Buyer;3/26/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33087, p1
The article offers information on the approval asked by the U.S. Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB) from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) for a continuing secondary market disclosure pilot phase for MSRB's electronic municipal market access (EMMA) web site. The...
- MSRB Unveils EMMA Updates, Including New Search Feature. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;10/27/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33206, p20
The article reports on the move of the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board to unveil several improvements to its Electronic Municipal Market Access (EMMA) Web site in Washington. This includes a new search tool that will allow users from the bond market to easily access specific continuing...
- Victorville, Calif., Airport Authority Heads for 7th Default. Webster, Keeley // Bondbuyer.com;12/2/2014, p19
The article reports on the announcement made by the Southern California Logistics Airport Authority on December 1, 2014 in a filing on the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board's EMMA website that it would miss 4.3 million U.S. dollars worth of payments due on December 1. Topics discussed...
- MSRB Outlines Telecommunications Test Plan. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;6/25/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31913, p3
Reports that the United States Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB) has posted on its web site the test plan broker-dealers must use to certify that their telecommunications systems are capable of connecting to the MSRB real-time transaction reporting system that goes into effect in...