Spokane, Wash., Sets $29 Million Solid-Waste Issue
- ARIZONA: Scottsdale Site . Victory, Darren // Bond Buyer;12/11/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31282, p31
Reports that City Council members in Scottsdale, Arizona, decided that a small arena and shopping mall would be the best option to fill a site that was reserved for the National Hockey League's Phoenix Coyotes. Event that has led to the council's decision; Considerations of officials regarding...
- Indianapolis readies second refunding of circle centre bonds. Goldsmith, Steve // Bond Buyer;08/20/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30461, p4
Discloses that Indianapolis, Indiana is preparing to refund the bonds sold to erect the Circle Center Mall. City officials' confirmation of plans to current refunds; Preparations for the issuance of bonds for site acquisition. INSET: A mall's progress..
- Untitled. Sidders, Jack // Estates Gazette;11/9/2013, Issue 1345, p03
The article focuses on the 485 million pound bond issued by Intu Properties in 2013 to refinance the Metrocentre shopping mall in Gasteshead, England.
- New Jersey Adopts Plan For Garbage. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;1/9/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31300, p1
Reports on the decision of the U.S. state New Jersey to adopt a plan to refinance solid waste facility bonds. Loan agreements with the U.S. Dept. of the Treasury; Credit ratings given to bonds by rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc.
- New Jersey Talks Trash. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;04/10/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31115, p1
Reports on a proposed legislation to authorize state appropriation bonds to restructure the stranded debt of several New Jersey authorities that issued solid waste revenue bonds. Contract with trash haulers; Provisions of the legislation.
- Delaware Solid Waste Authority relaxes waste-hauling constraints. Meisler, Daniel // Bond Buyer;04/01/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30611, p3
Reports that the Delaware Solid Waste Authority has allowed trash firms to haul the waste they collect out of the state for the first time. Lawsuit from small private trash haulers; Outstanding bonds of the authority.
- N.J. authority's issue is part of waste system overhaul. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;07/06/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30428, p5
Reports that the Union County Utilities Authority will issue about $308 million in bonds as part of a deal that reflects an effort to address financial problems plaguing solid-waste facilities in New Jersey. Refunding of the authority's existing debt; Union County's agreement with 13 of the...
- Solid-waste bond issuance in New York. // Bond Buyer;08/03/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30448, p30
Presents a graph showing solid-waste bond issuance in New York from 1988 to 1998.
- Small deal, big impact. Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;12/1/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30778, p1
Reports on the plan of Essex County, New Jersey, Utilities authority to issue bonds as part of a plant to implement a solid-waste collection system. Trash collection fee; Backing of the debt by general revenues of the authority. INSET: Two other N.J. trash agencies near default.