Florida Market Rockets Back After Last Year's Slow Pace
- Tuesday's Market: Municipal Bonds Finish Unchanged; $2.4 Billion in New Deals Hit Primary. Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;10/9/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31488, p2
Reports on the better activity of new-issues compared to cash bonds in the U.S. markets on October 9, 2002. Reasons for possible involvement of traders in municipal bonds; Credit ratings made by Moody's Investors Services Inc. of bonds issued by Financial Guaranty Insurance Co.; Repricing of...
- FAR WEST Bond-Watch. Finestone, Deborah; Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;12/27/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31541, p29
Provides news briefs related to bond and stock markets in United States. Appointment of a local labor leader to the executive committee of San Diego Regional Airport Authority's governing board; Approval of investing in revenue bonds by Hayward City Council; Completion of public hearings for a...
- Emerging market fears delay debut of Qatar sovereign. Reinebach, Adam // Investment Dealers' Digest;06/29/98, Vol. 64 Issue 26, p8
Focuses on the postponement of the debut sovereign bond offering of the Arab nation of Qatar as a result of the volatility in emerging markets. Reasons for the fears over emerging markets; Information on Qatar's bond offering; Description of the reaction of issuers and investors to the...
- Level 3 is again the HY benchmark. O'Leary, Christopher; L.C. // High Yield Report;02/28/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p5
Provides updates in the bond performance of high yield issuers as of February 2000. High yield junk deal of Level 3 Communications Inc.; Increase in the value of the high yield bargain; Branches involved in the high yield deal; Price of the offering of New York Stock Exchange broker/dealer...
- The relationship between international bond markets and international stock markets. LIM, EDWARD S.; GALLO, JOHN G.; SWANSON, PEGGY E. // International Review of Financial Analysis;1998, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p181
Investigates the interrelationships between international bond and international stock markets. Efficiency of international markets; Market volatility interaction; Steps in cointegration.
- JULIAN GIBBS. Gibbs, Julian // Money Marketing;4/3/2003, p44
Analyzes the outlook for stockmarket-linked bonds in Great Britain. Return on investments; Investment risks and options.
- Taking stock of the bonds market. Wheal, Chris // Public Finance;1/14/94, p8
Focuses on the British local authorities' launching of bonds to move back into the stock market. Bonds as cheap finance for servicing debts; Salford and Leicester city councils' bond scheme with UBS; Launch of bonds aimed at insurance and investment firms; Difference of bonds with previous issues.
- BUX up with Richter still braking. // Hungary A.M.;02/14/2013, p2
The article informs that the Budapest Stock Exchange's (BUX) main BUX index finished up 0.71 percent at 19,237.08 as of February 2013 due to strong European sentiment and renewed confidence in response to a successful foreign bond issue by Hungary in the U.S.
- Houston Brings $550M of Airport Debt, With More on Deck. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/23/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31433, p30
Reports the pricing of the fixed-rate portion of airport system subordinate-lien bonds in Houston, Texas. Impact of bond investments on stock market; Identification of the auction agent for the auction-rate bonds; Overview on the bond proceeds.