Richmond Fed: Retail Revenues Fall
- Gold Run Continues. // Research;Feb2013, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p18
The article discusses the continuous increase in the gold prices and Federal Reserve Bank's monetary stimulus as a reason for the rise.
- Central Valley shoppers put region on retail map. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;5/17/2002, Issue 322930, p5
Announces the results of the California Retail Survey. Information on the sales of various retail outlets in different cities; Lists of cities with high retail markets; Amount of the total income of Central Valley.
- Fed Banks to Study Payment Patterns. Sloan, Steven // American Banker;1/17/2007, Vol. 172 Issue 11, p1
The article discusses how the United States's 12 Federal Reserve banks will spend much of the first half of 2007 researching how checks, credit cards, and debit cards are used in retail transactions. The research will build on studies the Federal banks did from 2001 to 2004 that found a 4.3%...
- Weather has retailers giving 2014 the cold shoulder. Strauss, William // Grand Rapids Business Journal;3/10/2014, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p14
The article reports that the retail businesses in Michigan has increases only a 1.4 percent increase in their sales in 2014 according to the Michigan Retail Index, a joint project of Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago and Michigan Retailers Association.
- Tax law uncertainty. // Wallaces Farmer;Dec2012, Vol. 137 Issue 12, p74
The article offers information on the quarterly land value survey released by the Chicago Federal Reserve according to which farmland values in Iowa has increased by 18 percent from October 1, 2011 to October 1, 2012.
- WEST TEXAS RENAISSANCE: THE PERMIAN BASIN ENJOYS REVIVAL THANKS TO FRACING. // TIPRO Target Newsletter;9/26/2013, Vol. 16 Issue 19, p1
The article focuses on a research report published by the U.S.-based Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas which states that independent oil producers of Permian County have gained success in maximizing retail sales of oil utilizing hydraulic fracturing and other drilling technology.
- Dealers Buy CDOs from Maiden Lane III. // American Banker;6/18/2012, Vol. 177 Issue 93, p6
The article reports Credit Suisse Group, Citigroup, and Bank of America Merrill Lynch purchased a total of $5.2 billion of complex mortgage debt securities or collateralized debt obligations from a Federal Reserve Bank of New York portfolio.
- Industry prices 'murky'. // Fort Worth Business Press;12/27/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 52, p16
Discusses issues on prices in the energy industries in the U.S. as of December 2002. Description made by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas on the price and investment picture for the oil and gas industry in Texas; Report from the 'Houston Chronicle' regarding the practice of giving bogus...
- > IN BRIEF. Glazier, Kyle; Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;3/22/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33684, p2
The article offers news briefs as of March 2012 including the announcement of the National Association of Realtors on the 0.39% decrease in home sales, the insights of Ben Bernanke, chairman of U.S. Federal Reserve Board, regarding the financial situations in Europe, and the suggestions of...