Richmond Fed: Manufacturing Weak
- Industrial Production Down 0.1%, Capacity Use at 78.9% in October. Jagoda, Naomi // Bond Buyer;11/19/2014, Issue 34213, p1
Industrial production fell 0.1% in October, the Federal Reserve reported Monday.
- Mfg. Firmed in Aug., Richmond Fed Says. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;9/10/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31716, p2
Reports on the monthly business activity survey conducted by Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond as of September 10, 2003. Result of the survey regarding the level of shipments; Change in the capacity utilization index.
- Richmond Fed; Retail Growth Strong. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;9/10/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31716, p2
Reports on the service-sector activity survey in a district of New York State conducted by Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond as of September 10, 2003. Variation in sales revenue determined in the survey; Change in the overall service sector index.
- Gauging Manufacturing Activity: The Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond's Survey of Manufacturers. Lacy, Robert L. // Economic Quarterly (10697225);Winter99, Vol. 85 Issue 1, p79
Explains the techniques employed in gathering data and compiling results for the survey of the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond in Virginia of the manufacturing sector. Frequency of the survey; Evaluation of the survey's utility as a tool for economic analysis; Comparison of survey indexes to...
- Richmond Fed: Mfg Output, Orders Stable. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/12/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32048, p2
The article focuses on the outcome of the monthly business activity survey conducted by the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond. The survey found that shipments gained to zero in December 2004 from negative 3 in November 2004. Volume of new orders rose to 0.8 from negative 8, while backlog of...
- Richmond Fed: Manufacturing Drops. Siegel, Gary // Bondbuyer.com;9/22/2015, p11
The article reports that manufacturing activity in Central Atlantic region has declined in September 2015 according to survey by the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond and mentions decline in index readings including shipments index, capacity utilization index and finished goods inventories index.
- Atlanta Fed Reintroduces Real Estate Blog. // Financial Update;2013 2nd Quarter, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p61
The article presents information on the reintroduction of a blog by the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta (Atlanta Fed), that will discuss housing, mortgages, and other subjects concerning real estate industry. Weekly posts could be seen on the blog, which will be commentaries and observations on...
- Dallas Fed Reports Mfg Expansion Strengthens. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;2/28/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32328, p2
The article reports the improvement in overall manufacturing activity in Texas based on a positive monthly business activity survey reading by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas in early 2006. The bank reported the decrease in production index from 45.3 to 37.1 in January, while capacity use...
- Forecast models and surveys point to steady growth in 2013. GRUNEWALD, ROB; MAHON, JOSEPH // Fedgazette;Jan2013, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p16
The article discusses the highlights of the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis' forecasting models and economic outlook surveys for 2013. Steady growth is expected during the year, with strong growth expected in North Dakota due to oil-drilling activity. The housing sector continues to show...