- Fact and Comment. Forbes, Steve // Forbes Asia;4/16/2007, Vol. 3 Issue 6, p13
The article presents a quote from Steve Forbes, editor-in-chief of "Forbes Asia" magazine.
- Forbes List Grows Global. Granatstein, Lisa // MediaWeek;3/1/2004, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p8
Reports that "Forbes" magazine will update and rename its company-rankings franchise the Forbes 2000 in spring 2004. Purpose of the update according to Steve Forbes, president and editor in chief; Number of U.S. and foreign-owned companies that are included in the ranking; Advertisers for the...
- OFF-LINE. // Telephony;02/10/97, Vol. 232 Issue 6, p8
Presents news in the telecommunications industry in the U.S. Problems with the routine scheduled maintenance operations of America Online; Views of media executive, Steve Forbes about the industry.
- Lumber Jack. // Time;3/13/1950, Vol. 55 Issue 11, p67
The article presents a quote by comedian Fred Allen on his reluctance to appear on television.
- Spoken & Written: Articles & Speeches. Millstein, Ira; Forbes, Steve; Boeckmann, Alan; Ross, Wilbur; Delikat, Michael; Paulson, Henry; Reich, Robert B.; Allen, Sharon; Mackey, John; Poza, Ernesto; Cook, Scott // Corporate Board;Nov2007, Vol. 28 Issue 167, p30
The article presents several views from executives in the U.S. Ira Millstein of Yale School Management said that only the board of directors can control compensation given to best managers. Steve Forbes of Forbes Inc. said raising taxes on private equity harms the companies that need private...
- Forbes calls for a flat tax rate. Dunn, Eugene // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);12/18/95, Vol. 42 Issue 51, p13
Discusses a statement made by republican Steve Forbes who came to Long Island to speak to the Nassau/Suffolk Building & Construction Trades Council and the International Union of Operating Engineers. Information on Forbes; Other information.
- To the rescue. MacInnis, R. // Runner's World;Aug89, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p36
Profile of Steve Forbes, 25, of Midland, Tex., the paramedic who helped rescue little Jessica McClure in October 1987. Personal background; Long-distance runner; Reaction to publicity surrounding rescue of McClure.
- It's all relative. // Common Cause Magazine;Spring/Summer96, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p10
Reports on Steve Forbes' view that the amount of money he allegedly wasted while serving as chair of the Board of International Broadcasting was `infinitesimal.'
- Upbraiding the man who pays his own way. McCrea, C.H. // Las Vegas Business Press;3/11/96, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p4
Opinion. Comments on the criticisms on Republican presidential candidate Steve Forbes' use of his own money for his election campaign. Incivility of the contenders for the Republican Party's nomination for president.