- PEOPLE ON THE MOVE. // Medical Marketing & Media;Sep2002, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p102
Reports career developments in the pharmaceutical industry as of September 2002. Appointment of Robert J. Coury as chief executive officer of Mylan Laboratories Inc.; Selection of Graham Edwards as president of Healthworld; Recruitment of Angie Nelis as account executive of 5MetaCom.
- The Right Staff. Symmers, Keith // Pharmaceutical Executive;Mar2003, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p60
Discusses the staffing parameters and tactics used by top pharma companies. Best practices which uncovered strategies of successful quality departments; Selection of the most experienced and capable personnel available; Use of personal development plan program; Exceptional training,...
- Meaningful employment. Gopal, Kevin // Pharmaceutical Executive;Oct97, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p40
Reports on the results of a survey concerning career development in the pharmaceutical industry in Great Britain. Pharmaceutical as a highly attractive sector to recruits in technical sales; Indication that 80 percent of candidates are going to change jobs for improved satisfaction, good...
- PEOPLE ON THE MOVE. // Medical Marketing & Media;Mar2003, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p76
Reports career developments in the pharmaceutical industry in the U.S. Selection of Claude Miller as chief executive officer of Alpha Therapeutic; Promotion of Margaret McGlynn to the position of president at Merck & Co. Bradley Shears; Announcement of executive changes at Palio Communications.
- OTHER NEWS TO NOTE. // BioWorld Today;1/16/2014, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p2
This section offers news briefs on the pharmaceutical industry as of January 2014. Amgen Inc., a biotechnology company, launched a collaboration to discover and validate therapeutic targets and develop therapies for inflammatory bowel disease. Celltrion, Inc. is a company engaged in making...
- Lonza gets hammered by Celltrion activities. // Chemical Market Reporter;6/27/2005, Vol. 267 Issue 26, p4
Reports on the decline in the value of biopharmaceutical company Lonza's stock during the week ending June 26, 2005. Effect of rival contract manufacturer South Korea-based Celltrion's long-term deal with Bristol-Myers Squibb; Company's efforts to bolster its global biopharmaceuticals...
- MediGene, Celltrion collaborate to develop cancer antibody. // PharmaWatch: Cancer;Jan2008, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p12
The article reports on the collaboration of MediGene and Celltrion Inc. for the development and commercialization of an anti-L1 monoclonal antibody (MAB) for the treatment of cancer. Celltrion will have exclusive responsibility for the development and commercialization of the drug in Asia....
- Life Sciences in brief. // Chemical Market Reporter;8/1/2005, Vol. 268 Issue 4, p23
Reports on developments regarding life sciences companies. Net income of Affymetrix for the 2005 second-quarter; Approval for Adolor Corp. and GlaxoSmithKline's capsules for treatment of postoperative ileus; Celltrion Inc. in a licensing and commercialization deal with Igeneon AG.
- Update. // Medical Marketing & Media;Mar2005, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p18
Reports on the career development of executives in the pharmaceutical industry in the U.S. Appointment of Tina Menzies as an advertising sales representative of The American Osteopathic Association; Promotion of Kathleen Henderson as senior vice president and general manager of PERG/HCI;...