PNC to Open Office In Harrisburg Area
- PNC Capital Markets Head Fired. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;7/19/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31431, p1
Reports the termination of chief executive officer Kerry Kearney of the PNC Capital Markets in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Reduction of profits; Investigation of the Securities and Exchange Commission on the accounting and record keeping process.
- PNC Opens New Public Finance Office in Cincinnati. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;4/26/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33305, p6
The article reports on the opening of a public finance office of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania-based PNC Capital Markets Inc. in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- 11 CHARLOTTE MCLAUGHLIN. // American Banker Magazine;Oct2014, Vol. 124 Issue 9, p80
The article focuses on Charlotte McLaughlin, president and chief executive officer (CEO) at PNC Capital Markets Inc., who has been listed at No. 11 position between 25 most powerful women in finance by the October 2014 issue of the American Banker Magazine.
- No. 8: Charlotte McLaughlin, PNC Capital Markets. // American Banker;9/28/2015, Vol. 180 Issue 150, p0
The article features PNC Capital Market president and chief executive officer (CEO) Charlotte McLaughlin and mentions her ability to develop a new product using a small team with a vision and at lower costs.
- CHARLOTTE MCLAUGHLIN. M.S. // U.S. Banker;Oct2007, Vol. 117 Issue 10, p55
The article profiles Charlotte Mclaughlin, president and CEO of PNC Capital Markets. McLaughlin states that she likes making changes, take calculated risks, innovate and use her imagination. PNC Capital Markets was in some sort of crisis before she assumed the top post. She has built up the...
- PNC capital merges syndications and private placements. Tibbitts, Lisa // Investment Dealers' Digest;02/16/98, Vol. 64 Issue 7, p11
Reports that PNC Capital Market has decided to combine its private placement group with its bank loan syndications group under the leadership of Douglas Shaffer. Benefits of this combination to the company; What will be the focus of the company; Comments from Shaffer.
- PNC capital markets expand N.J. office. Kuiper, Mark T. // Bond Buyer;08/07/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30452, p35
Reports that PNC Capital Markets Inc. has hired two municipal finance bankers in an effort to expand its underwriting expertise into New Jersey. Hiring of former Artemis Capital Group Inc.'s Gus Escher and former assistant deputy director with Philadelphia's budget office Kari Fazio; Career...
- No. 11: Charlotte McLaughlin, PNC Capital Markets. // Americanbanker.com;9/22/2014, p1
Thinking like clients yields the best solutions for them, says Charlotte McLaughlin.
- PNC Capital Markets Cuts 10 from Muni Department. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;12/19/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31288, p1
Reports that Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania-based PNC capital Markets Inc. is reducing its municipal department by about 10 people as of December 2001. Reasons for the layoffs made by the company; Strength of the department after the layoffs; Background of the company.