Eaddy Leaves Siebert for MBIA
- Siebert Brandford lures Eaddy from Fitch. Baar, Aaron // Bond Buyer;08/05/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30202, p30
Reports that Steve Eaddy has left Fitch Investors Service to join Siebert, Brandford Shank & Co.'s banker relations department.
- Siebert Looks Outside to Boost New York Office, Plans Additional Sales Hires. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;9/23/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31725, p7
Reports on the selection of Mike Keane as marketing director of Siebert Brandford Shank and Co. in New York. Career history of Keane; Recruitment of additional sales professional; Growth of the banking industry.
- Siebert Hires Duffy For N.Y. Office. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;5/6/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31878, p6
Announces the appointment of Sean Duffy as Siebert Brandford Shank's managing director in New York. Career history of Duffy; Job responsibilities.
- LADWP director of finance BC Monk joins Siebert Brandford Shank & Co. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;11/4/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30762, p24
Reports on B.C. Monk's appointment as member of Siebert Brandford Shank and Co.'s underwriting and financial advisory team. Career background; Duties and responsibilities.
- Siebert fills vacant slot with Dain Banker Adrienne Archia. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/21/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30792, p25
Reports on Siebert Brandford Shank & Co.'s hiring of Adrienne Archia. Career history of Archia; Responsibilities at Siebert Brandford Shank; Benefits that Archia will get from the hiring.
- Siebert Brandford Shank Adds Brown as Head of Chicago Office. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/25/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33138, p7
The announces the appointment of the public finance banker Carole L. Brown at Siebert Brandford Shank & Co. as head of the Chicago, Illinois office of the firm and as senior managing director.
- Shea to Co-Manage Siebert's Chicago Office. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;4/18/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32362, p1
The article reports that financial executive Courtney Shea has joined Siebert Brandford Shank & Co. serving as the co-head of the company's office in Chicago, Illinois. Shea will be the managing director of the Chicago office and will be working alongside Pamela Mobley, who is the senior vice...
- 24. SUZANNE SHANK. Stoneman, Bill // U.S. Banker;Oct2009, Vol. 119 Issue 10, p54
The article profiles Suzanne Shank, president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Siebert Brandford Shank & Co based in New York. It states that Shank was an engineer early in her career. She and Napoleon Brandford III meet with Muriel Siebert and launched the firm in 1996. It also mentions...
- Siebert Taps Holley to Beef Up Florida Business. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;10/5/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31983, p6
Reports on the business expansion of Siebert Brandford Shank & Co. in Orlando, Florida. Launch of a new office headed by Tom Holley; Career history of Holley; Responsibilities of Holley in the company.