Bondpage.com, QV Form Alliance
- Bondpage Goes Fully Automatic; Wires Mexico For Net Trading. Chen, Tanya; Kentouris, Chris; Kite, Shane; Sandman, John // Securities Industry News;2/19/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p0
Reports on a deal between QV Trading Systems and Cambridge Group to transform Bondpage.com, the fixed-income trading platform of Cambridge, to electronic systems. Partnership of Cambridge with Informacion Selectiva; Benefits offered by the deal to institutional customers of Bondpage; Target...
- Bondpage Gets Data Provider, Expects Additional Funds. Kite, Shane // Securities Industry News;08/07/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 30, p10
Reports on East Lansing, Michigan-based Cambridge Group Investments Ltd.'s formation of an alliance with Boston, Massachusetts-based BondPartner.com to enhance the news and analysis portion of the Bondpage site. Resources available on the Bondpage site; Expansion strategy of Cambridge Group.
- Bondpage Launches Redesigned Web Site. Carpenter-Kasprzak, Sheri // Bond Buyer;12/05/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31030, p29
Reports on the upgrade of the Web site of Bondpage.COM. Fixed-income securities offered to investors; Expansion of news and research capabilities.
- eSpeed, QV Trading Partner to Build New Trading Hub. Kite, Shayne // Securities Industry News;09/18/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 35, p24
Reports on the partnership between eSpeed Inc. and QV Trading Systems to create an electronic trading hub for securities in the United States. Terms of the deal; Overview on the securities program trading system to be created by the partnership; Reason behind eSpeed's decision to partner with...
- Europe's new pecking order? Berendt, Annelise // Telecommunications - International Edition;Sep98, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p25
Focuses on strategic alliance trends among telecommunication companies in Europe to expand communication networks in the country. Involvement of companies such as Esprit Telecom and Viatel to carve out niche markets in the region; Plans of industry players to give more attention to neglected...
- Intelligent alliances. Segil, Larraine // Executive Excellence;Jul97, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p19
Discusses ways on how to develop a well-planned strategic alliance. Development of an internal strategic analysis as it relates to both tactical and strategic alliances; Process of developing strategy; Distinction between strategic and tactical alliances; Benefits from the strategy.
- A Preliminary Typology of Learning in International Strategic Alliances. Tsang, Eric W. K. // Journal of World Business;Fall99, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p211
The idea of gaining access to sources of know-how located outside of the organization through strategic alliances is increasingly popular. This article examines the issue of learning in strategic alliances. Two different objects of learning are discussed and compared. They are "learning the...
- VERBALTEK/MVION FORM MARKETING ALLIANCE. // Telephone IP News;Dec2000, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p2
Reports on the marketing alliance formed by VerbalTek Inc. and mvion.
- FAULDING ACQUIRES RIGHTS TO PACLITAXEL IN EUROPE. // Worldwide Biotech;Apr2001, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p2
Focuses on the long-term alliance made by Faulding Pharmaceuticals with NaPro Biotherapeutics, Inc. for the marketing and sale of paclitaxel throughout Europe.