MuniAuction Changes Name to Grant Street Group, Representing Wider Appeal
- Thomson, Grant Street Fail to Settle Dispute Over E-Patent. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;2/14/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31325, p4
Reports on that Grant Street Group and Thomson Corp. have failed to reach any agreement to resolve their legal dispute over an electronic bidding system. Exchange of confidential document and information; Brief description of the companies.
- Grant Street Charges Bloomberg, Others With Patent Violation. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;8/7/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31197, p1
Reports the warning letters given by the Grand Street Group lawyers to firms for possible infringement violation over the patent rights of Grand to an electronic bond auction process in the United States. List of the firms; Contents of the letter; Amount of licensing fees charged by Grand...
- NEW JERSEY: EFA Picks Grant Street Group. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;8/6/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32685, p9
The article reports on the approval made by New Jersey Educational Finance Authority (NJEFA) to let Grant Street Group be its investment adviser in New Jersey. The contract of Grant Street with the authority is said to last for only two years. The authority has yet to pick a derivative...
- Online Trading Suit. S.K. // Treasury & Risk Management;Jul/Aug2001, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p17
Reports on the patent infringement lawsuit filed by Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania-based Grant Street Group against Thomson Financial in June 2001. Thomson's use of system for electronic municipal bond auctions similar to Grant Street's patented model.
- New Haven to Sell GOs Online in Competitive Deal Worth $84M. Mercurio, Stephanie // Bond Buyer;05/16/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30892, p5
Reports that the City of New Haven, Connecticut will sell general obligation bonds on MuniAuction Inc.'s online system. Features of the bonds; Use of the bonds to pay school debt and fund capital projects; Total amount of the bonds; Ratings for the bonds.
- MuniAuction selling GICs for Pittsburgh. Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;06/09/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30658, p4
Reports on MuniAuction Inc.'s first electronic auction of guaranteed investment contracts. Purpose of the bond proceeds.
- MuniAuction pioneers Internet GIC bid; bidders nonplussed. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;06/14/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30661, p33
Reports on MuniAuction's $17 million investment agreement for the Public Auditorium Authority of Pittsburgh & Allegheny County. Bidding on guaranteed investment contracts; Concerns with the open auction process in the United States.
- MuniAuction Closes Its N.Y. Office. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;09/22/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30981, p1
Reports on the closure of the New York office of MuniAuction Inc. Withdrawal of the company from secondary market trading; Bonds traded by the company.
- Florida School Board to Sell $40M Deal Using Online Trading Platform. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;10/27/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31005, p6
Reports on Orange County, Florida School Board's use of MuniAuction.com to sell tax anticipation notes. Web site that will be opened; Time and schedule of the sale; Growth of revenues of Orange County, Florida.