Oracle Takes Mobile Web Server To Market
- Oracle 11 to support flow manufacturing. // InfoWorld;01/19/98, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p3
Reports that the release 11 of Oracle's Oracle Applications for industries will support flow manufacturing method of manufacturing that will allow companies to switch gradually from traditional production-line methods to flow which identifies and speeds up bottlenecks in the production process.
- Oracle delivers the goods. // Software Magazine;Mar97, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p91
Announces that California-based Oracle Corporation has introduced Oracle CPG, a consumer packaged goods application. Features of the application; How the application is priced.
- OracleWare gets second chance with NetWare run time. Ricciuti, Mike // InfoWorld;4/24/95, Vol. 17 Issue 17, p25
Reports on improvements in Oracle Corp.'s OracleWare database software. Unsuccessful sale of the previous version of the software; OracleWare as a combination of Oracle 7.1 database software and the NetWare computer network operation system; Reasons for the low sales of OracleWare. INSET:...
- Oracle7 expands data handling repertoire. Ricciuti, Mike // InfoWorld;1/22/96, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p12
Reports on Oracle Corp.'s preview of additional components of its evolving Universal Database server strategy, an umbrella term for Oracle7, at a trade show in Tokyo. Unveiling of the Advanced Network Option for secure network services for building Internet and intranet applications; Preview of...
- Oracle pitches RDBMS for networks, Java. Krill, Paul // InfoWorld;11/11/96, Vol. 18 Issue 46, p19
Reports that Oracle Corp. is positioning Oracle 8, the next major version of its database, as a platform for data warehousing that will support software objects and Java applets. Data partitioning for improved management of large databases; Planned support for the Java Virtual Machine for Oracle...
- Oracle Mobile Agents CDPD-ready. // Telephony;5/15/95, Vol. 228 Issue 20, p14
Reports on Oracle Corp.'s announcement that its Oracle Mobile Agents software will support cellular digital packet data networks in June 1996.
- Oracle's future. // Director (00123242);Sep97, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p84
Focuses on Oracle. Amount of money spent by Oracle to launch its database software via live, worldwide telecast; What Oracle 8 package is designed to do; Reason for development of the package.
- Oracle set to ship Oracle 7.2 this month. Ricciuti, Mike; Krill, Paul // InfoWorld;3/6/95, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p8
Reports on Oracle Corp.'s plan to deliver Oracle 7.2, an update of its database server, in March 1995. Features of Oracle 7.2; Release of an update of its Distributed Option add-on package that adds data replication features directly into the Oracle database engine; Incorporation of Oracle's...
- Oracle upgrade taps `rich' data. Schroeder, Erica // PC Week;9/4/95, Vol. 12 Issue 35, p1
Reports on Oracle Corp.'s plan to introduce Oracle7 Version 7.3 server software. Better supports for objects; Integrated replication; Improved graphic user interface (GUI)-based management tools; Support for rich data types like audio and video; Video architecture; Release date.
- Oracle begins beta testing next gateways. Mace, Scott // InfoWorld;2/28/94, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p19
Reports on Oracle Corp.'s Procedural Gateway and Oracle Transparent Gateways, the renamed SQL Connect line of gateways. Capability of Procedural Gateway to let Oracle front ends communicate with mainframe data; Features; Prices; Operating systems and databases supported by Transparent Gateways...