Oracle Takes Mobile Web Server To Market
- Oracle delivers the goods. // Software Magazine;Mar97, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p91
Announces that California-based Oracle Corporation has introduced Oracle CPG, a consumer packaged goods application. Features of the application; How the application is priced.
- Oracle upgrade taps `rich' data. Schroeder, Erica // PC Week;9/4/95, Vol. 12 Issue 35, p1
Reports on Oracle Corp.'s plan to introduce Oracle7 Version 7.3 server software. Better supports for objects; Integrated replication; Improved graphic user interface (GUI)-based management tools; Support for rich data types like audio and video; Video architecture; Release date.
- Oracle to bundle up data warehousing tools. Ricciuti, Mike // InfoWorld;3/27/95, Vol. 17 Issue 13, p12
Presents a group of computer software introduced by Oracle Corp. Explorer/2000; Oracle Data Browser; Oracle Data Query.
- Oracle adds polish to 7.2. Bowen, Ted Smalley // PC Week;5/29/95, Vol. 12 Issue 21, p6
Reports that Oracle Corp. will ship Oracle 7 release 7.2, an interim version of its namesake relational DBMS. Decision-support performance; Applications and uses; Capabilities.
- Oracle Apps favor the Web. Holt, Stannie // InfoWorld;05/18/98, Vol. 20 Issue 20, p8
Focuses on Oracle Corp.'s release of Applications Release 11 software as a step towards Web-based computing. Technological features of the Release 11; Effect of the launching of Release 11 on the some users in the client/server.
- Oracle puts OLAP in spotlight with acquisition. Mills, Elinor // InfoWorld;6/19/95, Vol. 17 Issue 25, p10
Reports on Oracle Corp.'s acquisition of IRI Software's Express family of client/server tools. Oracle's entry into the on-line analytical processing (OLAP) market with Oracle7 MultiDimension database server; Plans to unify Express and Oracle7 MultiDimension into a horizontal OLAP offering;...
- Oracle's Groupware upgrade hits delays. Perez, Juan Carlos; Walker, Christy // PC Week;06/30/97, Vol. 14 Issue 28, p10
Discusses the significance of the decision by Oracle Corp. to delay its release of InterOffice 4.1. The Java applets that are causing the delay; Other features expected on the upgrade.
- Oracle announces Internet initiative. // Database;Apr/May95, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p10
Reports that Oracle Corp.'s Oracle World Wide Web Interface Kit computer software is available free of charge via the Internet computer network. Features; Product support; Applications; Contact information.
- IF ORACLE'S 'LAST DATABASE' IS SO GOOD... Taschek, John // eWeek;7/2/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 26, p58
Comments on the performance of Oracle9i computer software by Oracle in the United States. Capability of the database; Details on the price cut of Oracle9i; Reason of the price cut.