Coke Bottler Stocks Up
- IMPROVING VENDING EFFICIENCY. // Beverage Industry;Jan2002, Vol. 93 Issue 1, p54
Focuses on the utilization of wireless online management system to optimize the vending machines of Coca-Cola Bottling Co. (CCBC) in the U.S. Benefits of the online management systems; Adoption of enterprise software applications in the vending industry; Utilization of available research options...
- Coca-Cola implements VendCast system. // RCR Wireless News;2/19/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p53
Reports on the wireless, Web-based Vendcast System adopted by Coca-Cola Bottling Co. of Chicago from Isochron Data Corp., to help the softdrink company manage full-service vending operations.
- Bye-bye BEAUTIFUL? Bruss, Jill // Beverage Industry;Apr2000, Vol. 91 Issue 4, p9
Reports on Coca-Cola Bottling Co.'s decision to limit its Tab production to six-packs. Elimination of the larger 24-packs and liter bottles; Local bottlers' production decisions based on individual market demand.
- PROMO Xtra. // Promo;Jun2004, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p13
Presents news briefs related to promotional agencies in the United States as of June 2004. Settlement between the New York Attorney General and a group of New York A and P supermarkets over sweepstakes marketing practices; Civil action faced by food companies Pepsi-Cola and Frito-Lay Inc. from...
- Telemetry: Red Hot In Ice Distribution. // Wireless Week;07/31/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 31, p40
Deals with the telemetry devices ordered by Isochron Data Corp. in a deal with WebLink Wireless Incorporated. Terms of the plans of Isochron to incorporate telemetry solutions in ice distribution and vending industries; Forecast on the growth of telemetry units in service by 2004.
- Warning: Telemetry Could Lead To Loneliness. Bourrie, Sally Ruth // Wireless Week;08/14/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 33, p27
Focuses on the deal signed by Isochron Data Corp. with WebLink Wireless Inc.'s Wireless Control Systems for WebLink. Estimated value of the deal; Details on the approach of Isochron for the telemetry market; Products offered by Isochron.
- Self-serve soda... // Current Health 2;Nov92, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p27
Reports on a newly developed vending machine that can dispense 18 flavors of soda into customers' own empty one- and two-liter plastic soda bottles. Currently being tested in some supermarkets; Self-cleaning; Rinsing of empty bottles; Direct recycling of used bottles.
- ...And really fresh fries. // Current Health 2;Nov92, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p27
Describes a new vending machine that uses dehydrated potato dough and hot canola oil to cook fresh french fries right in the machine. A dollar cost of about 33 hot fries dispensed within one minute; Current tests on military bases worldwide.
- Pass the fries. // Current Health 1;Nov92, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p2
Discusses a new vending machine that makes fresh french fries in about one minute. Potato dough and hot oil; Cost of about 33 fries; Use on military bases.