Sprint Adds To Accessories
- Denso Wireless, Unitech enter alliance for Sprint PCS phones. // RCR Wireless News;2/19/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p38
Reports on the strategic alliance signed by Denso Wireless and Unitech Industries to jointly develop accessories for wireless telephones supplied to Sprint PCS.
- Sprint, Denso release SIM-100. // RCR;02/15/99, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p47
Reports on Sprint PCS and Denso Wireless' plans to continue with their joint development partnership and the release of the SIM subscriber information manager in the telecommunications market.
- Sprint PCS debuts handset, headset. // RCR;10/19/98, Vol. 17 Issue 42, p25
Reports that Sprint PCS introduced the Sprint PCS Touchpoint, a handset with a built-in mouse, manufactured by Denso Wireless Systems America, and a headset from Plantronics Inc. Features of the product; Functionality of the device; Suggested retail price for the handset.
- Sprint First U.S. Carrier to Debut Galaxy S II. // RBOC Update;Oct2011, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p1
The article previews the Samsung Epic 4G smartphone from Sprint.
- The S-curve. Ford, Tracy // RCR Wireless News;6/24/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 25, p12
Focuses on the S-curve, a technology cycle from the time a concept is introduced through its adoption and before it is replaced by another technology. Obstacles that successful technologies need to overcome; Second-quarter guidance of Sprint PCS.
- 3G wars. Ford, Tracy // RCR Wireless News;8/26/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 34, p10
Comments on the third-generation (3G) network technology launched by Sprint PCS in August 2002. Claims of Sprint PCS and Verizon Wireless; Findings of Probe Research and RBC Capital Markets on the 3G technology.
- Sprint PCS offers Voice Command dialing service. // RCR;08/07/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 32, p4
Informs on United States-based Sprint PCS' introduction of PCS Voice Command in a move to strengthen its telematics strategy.
- Sprint PCS simplifies PCS pricing. // Telephony;09/22/97, Vol. 233 Issue 12, p56
States that Sprint PCS has established a unified pricing structure for the 65 metropolitan trading areas its networks cover in the United States.
- Sprint expands Lucent deal. // Telephony;06/22/98, Vol. 234 Issue 25, p7
Reports that Sprint PCS has granted an additional contract to Lucent Technologies Ltd. for the expansion of its wireless network. Deal's coverage of network infrastructure and professional services; Sprint's expansion plans.