Motorola Connects to iChip
- Motorola Fast'R modem includes config software. // PC Week;04/14/97, Vol. 14 Issue 15, p120
Informs of the release of the 3460 Fast'R modem from Motorola Information Systems Group. The inclusion of software aimed at easing configuration and management known as FastRVu; Speed of the modem; Price.
- IP/Security Controller Chip Makes Wireless M2M Applications A Snap. Frenzel, Louis E. // Electronic Design;10/26/2006, Vol. 54 Issue 24, p32
The article evaluates the iChipSec CO711AG coprocessor from Connect One Semiconductors Inc.
- Motorola NewsCard. // PCWorld;Mar93, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p98
Presents the NewsCard, a one-way paging device, from Motorola Paging and Wireless Data Group. Capabilities; Power supply; Price.
- Modems. // Communications News;Aug96, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p60
Provides information available as of August 1996. Hybrid Access System Series 2000 from Hybrid Networks; SecureID Modem from Motorola.
- Upgraded Mariner fax/modem to sail with speed. DeVoe, Deborah // InfoWorld;10/07/96, Vol. 18 Issue 41, p63
Focuses on Motorola's release of its Mariner fax/modem. Features and capabilities; Prices; Contact information.
- Revolutionary hybrid modems. Hastings, Bryan // PCWorld;Dec1994, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p118
Features the computer peripherals HMTA 200 and DM 170 from Motorola. Features; Compatibility information; Pricing; Contact information.
- RISC architecture is small yet mighty. Granville, Fran; Levy, Markus // EDN;10/23/97, Vol. 42 Issue 22, p13
States that Motorola will launch its MCore, a 32-bit RISC architecture. Features of product; What architecture supports; Detailed information on MCore; How Motorola targets device.
- Semiconductors. // Electronic News;9/16/96, Vol. 42 Issue 2134, p14
Presents a diagram of Motorola's MC68SC302 terminal adapter aimed at bringing down the cost of ISDN equipment for U and S/T interfaces.
- Motorola K56 Flex offering delivers more data faster. Merenbloom, Paul // InfoWorld;06/30/97, Vol. 19 Issue 26, p112
Reviews the VoiceSurfr 56K modem from Motorola's Information Systems Group. INSET: The bottom line..