Nextel Beats Expectations
- Nextel predicts strong year despite potential for heavy competition. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;2/24/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p4
Predicts the corporate profits of Nextel Communications Inc. in 2003. Revenue reported by the company for the fourth quarter of 2002; Factors that drive the growth of the company; Increase competition faced by the company.
- Nextel posts strong numbers, takes cost-cutting measures. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;5/7/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 19, p22
Reports on the corporate profits posted by Nextel Communications Inc. for the first quarter of 2001. Strategy used by Nextel that succeeded it to post positive earnings; Analysis of the status of Nextel in the wireless communication industry; Background of the company.
- Nextel doubles subscriber base. Luna, Lynnette // RCR;03/01/99, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p30
Reports that Nextel Communications Inc.'s subscriber unit base has increased to 2.96 million in 1998. Fourth quarter 1998 domestic usage; Average revenue per unit; Total international digital subscriber units in service for Nextel International Inc. and its affiliates.
- Nextel on track for 3Q. // RCR Wireless News;9/17/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 38, p19
Reports on the expectations of Nextel Communications Inc. on its third-quarter sales performance and its plans to deploy technology improvements to its network in 2001.
- Nextel. // RCR;04/26/99, Vol. 18 Issue 17, p35
Reports on the improved financial performance of Nextel Communications Inc. in the first quarter of 1999. Net loss of $485.5 million; Registration of aa positive consolidated operating cash flow; Average monthly revenue per unit.
- Nextel says third quarter was best ever. Luna, Lynnette // RCR;10/25/99, Vol. 18 Issue 43, p23
Reports on the financial performance of Nextel Communications Inc. for the third quarter of 1999. Customer additions for the period; Domestic operating cash flow; Consolidated net loss; Domestic average revenue per user.
- Nextel: walkie-talkies make a comeback. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;April 2003, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p182
Reports on the increase in revenue of U.S. wireless operator Nextel Communications. Consideration of competition; Net loss and profit; Deconsolidation of stake in NII Holdings.
- Nextel Communications, Inc. SWOT Analysis. // Nextel Communications, Inc. SWOT Analysis;Jul2005, p1
Presents an overview of Nextel Communications Inc., a Virginia-based telecommunication company. Company overview, including revenues generated in fiscal year 2004, services provided, and principal businesses; Key facts, including contact information; Analysis of the company, including strengths,...
- Key Facts. // Nextel Communications, Inc. SWOT Analysis;Jul2005, p4
Presents key facts about Nextel Communications Inc., a Virginia-based telecommunication company. Address and contact information; Revenues and financial year end data; Number of employees; SIC and NAICS codes; NASDAQ National Market ticker.