Time For Carriers To Get Smart
- Metawave bucks economic downturn. // RCR Wireless News;2/19/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p7
Reports on the wireless communication deals established by Metawave Communications Corp. with Mexico's Grupo Iusacell and Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Best Buy Bowing Samsung Storefronts. GRUENWEDEL, ERIK // Home Media Magazine;4/8/2013, Vol. 35 Issue 14, p4
The article reports that Samsung Electronics has partnered with retailer Best Buy to set up theme storefronts at 1,400 Best Buy and Best Buy Mobile retail stores starting in April 2013.
- Metawave, Verizon team for smart antennas. // RCR Wireless News;6/18/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 25, p31
Reports on the partnership between Metawave Communications Corp. and Verizon Wireless to supply smart antenna products. Terms of the agreement; Plan of Verizon to enhance and expand its network in the Greater Bay area in California.
- Seagate Aligns With Samsung. Cody, Tamika // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;4/25/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 17, p6
The article reports on the strategic partnership between Seagate Technology Inc. and Samsung Electronics Co., with the former acquiring the hard disk drive unit of the latter.
- Samsung Opens Shanghai Experience Shop To Expand China Exposure. // Asia-Pacific Telecom;Aug2012, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p11
The article reports on the collaborative effort of South Korean Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. and Chinese electronics and home appliances retailer Suning Appliance Co. Ltd. in launching the new Samsung Experience Shop to meet the entertainment demands of customers in Pudong, China.
- Quantenna announces strategic partnership with Samsung Electronics to develop next generation wireless products. // WiFi/ WLAN;Nov2011, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p8
The article announces the partnership of Quantenna Communications Inc. with Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. for the development of advanced Wi-Fi-based products leveraging on Quantenna's 4x4 multiple-input multiple-output technology with Samsung's knowledge of the consumer electronics market.
- BOEING TEAMS WITH SAMSUNG IN SURPRISE IFE MOVE. Kelly, Emma // Asian Aviation Magazine;Dec2012-Jan2013, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p10
The article presents information on a partnership between Boeing Co. and Samsung Corp.
- Simple and Samsung start strategic cooperation. // Hungary A.M.;10/29/2014, p1
The article reports that smartphone company Samsung has tied up with Simple, a mobile payment application Hungary's OTP Bank, for promoting online payment methods and for developing Samsung's upcoming smartwatch Gear S.
- Quantenna announces strategic partnership with Samsung Electronics to develop next-generation wireless products. // Asia-Pacific Telecom;Nov2011, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p12
The article reports on the partnership formed by Wi-Fi networking solutions provider Quantenna Communications Inc. with electronics equipment supplier Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. to develop products based on Quantenna's MIMO Wi-Fi technology in 2011.