Do You Get The Picture?
- Video Streaming To A Phone Near You. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;06/26/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 26, p43
Focuses on the technology designed by PacketVideo Inc. of San Diego, California, that includes wireless communication devices used for transmission of streaming video. Comments from programming division president Robert Tercek; Details on the trials conducted on the service; Companies that...
- conquering wireless Multimedia's limitations. Wen, Howard // Wireless Week;3/18/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 11, p84
Reports on the introduction of wireless multimedia networks in the U.S. Factors that limit the evolutionary phase of multimedia networks; Multimedia technology applications desired by consumers according to PacketVideo Corp.; Examples of applications for wireless devices introduced by...
- PacketVideo. Carr, Jim // EContent;Mar2002, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p48
Features the San Diego, California-based PacketVideo Corporation. Promise of streaming wireless multimedia envisioned by the folks at PacketVideo; Company's goal; Factor that differentiates PacketVideo from its competitors.
- Wireless developers eye multimedia. Nobel, Carmen // eWeek;2/18/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p14
Announces the multimedia distribution system designed for wireless carriers from PacketVideo Corp. in the U.S. Specification of the multimedia system; Test of the multimedia system for to create video-conferencing application for phones; Development of multimedia content from carriers to...
- Mobile pictures. Carroll, Kelly // Telephony;10/02/2000, Vol. 239 Issue 14, p68
Deals with the integration of PacketVideo's wireless media software into some of Qualcomm's products. Benefit of the move to Qualcomm; Implication of the deal; Information on PacketVideo. INSET: How to leverage content.
- PacketVideo: STREAMING IN PRIVATE. Laughlin, Kirk // America's Network;7/1/2001, Vol. 105 Issue 10, p49
Reports on PacketVideo Inc., a San Diego-based wireless streaming media company. How the company found a shortcut to loads of capital, and to immunity from uncertainty in the stock market; Information on the companies that have invested in PacketVideo; Factors that could indicate positive signs...
- ARM integrates PacketVideo software. // RCR;07/31/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 31, p28
Reports on the collaboration between intellectual property provider ARM and PacketVideo Corp. to integrate PacketVideo's wireless video decode software with ARM's microprocessor core to accelerate the deployment of wireless multi-media services and application.
- Earthnoise partners with PacketVideo. // RCR Wireless News;1/1/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p7
Reports that Earthnoise Inc. established a wireless communications partnership with PacketVideo's launch of PVAirguide making Earthnoise's Business Video Solutions, V-Greetings and Video Sharing applications available on wireless platform.
- Sharp, PacketVideo to integrate products. // RCR Wireless News;3/26/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 13, p13
Discloses Sharp Corp.'s plan to integrate PacketVideo Corp.'s technology into its Linux-based wireless personal digital assistants.