Maine Health and Higher Ed Authority Utilizing Weekend Retail Order Period
- Maine Health Authority Prepares $40M Deal, With $25M Refunding. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/2/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32002, p7
Reports on the plan of the Maine Health and Higher Education Facilities Authority to sell revenue bonds in the U.S. Amount involved in the planned deal; Rate assigned to the bonds by several rating agencies; Plan to include a multimillion new capital projects for a hospital in the transaction.
- Maine Health Authority to issue $69 Million for Mercy Hospital. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;12/6/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32522, p7
The article reports on the plan made by Maine Health and Higher Educational Facilities Authority to issue $ 69 million for Mercy Hospital in Portland to finance a new campus. According to executive director Robert Lenna, the bonds will be offered through the reserve fund resolution of the...
- After Delay, Maine HEFA Prices $63.4 Million for Hospital, Colleges. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;1/22/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31557, p4
Reports that Maine Health & Higher Educational Facilities Authority will hold an institutional pricing of a multimillion dollar pooled loan. Rating assigned to pricing of the bonds by various rating agencies; Insurer of the bonds; Possible utilization of the bond proceeds.
- Maine Hospital Stands to Gain From $90M Deal. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;10/7/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31486, p38
Reports the plans of the Maine Health and Higher Education Facilities Authority to sell bonds in Maine. Amount of the bonds; Schedule for the bond sale; Statement regarding the planned bond sale by executive director Robert Lenna.
- Maine's HHEFA Selling $119 Million for 13-Member Pool. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;8/14/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32444, p30
The article reports on the move of Maine Health and Higher Educational Facilities Authority to sell its $119 million revenue bonds on behalf of a pool of 13 borrowers starting August 14 until September 6, 2006 in the U.S. The $105 million of Series F bonds is being sold and the remaining $14...
- MAINE; Healthy Minds and Bodies. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;7/07/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31671, p37
Reports on sale of multi-million dollar fixed-rate revenue bonds owned by the Maine Health and Educational Facilities Authority through a negotiation by UBS Financial Services.
- HHEFA Debt Droppedto A1. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;12/27/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33439, p9
The article reports on the move of the Moody's Investors Service Inc. to downgrade 1.4 million dollars of Maine Health and Higher Educational Facilities Authority reserve funds to A1 from Aa3 due to the new rating methodology for pooled debt programs.
- HHEFA Deal Scores a AA. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;11/14/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33615, p9
The article reports that the 37.25 million dollars of Series 2011C revenue bonds of the Maine Health and Higher Educational Facilities Authority (HHEFA) was rated by Fitch Ratings Ltd. with a AA.
- The state's public investment in Russia after communism. Tikhomirov, Vladimir // Russian & East European Finance & Trade;Jul/Aug99, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p70
Examines the impact of social and economic crisis on public finance and investment in Russia after the communism. Measures of solving the financial crisis; Reevaluation of capital investment policies; Differences in investment flow within the country; Regional structure of capital investment.