Big Alabama Bond Counsel Firm Merging with Mississippi Practice
- Host a Tree-Planting Project for Your Law Firm This Fall. Mitchell, David W. // Young Lawyer;Nov2010, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p1
The article discusses tree plantation projects that can be undertaken by young lawyers for their offices. It reports that a goal under a project by the American Bar Association (ABA) Section of Environment, Energy, and Resources (SEER) is to plant one million trees by 2014. A tree-planting...
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;6/21/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33735, p1
A list of the purchasers of water revenue bonds by negotiation is presented including Balch & Bingham LLP, Gust Rosenfeld PLC and Nixon Peabody LLP.
- New PMI lobbyist to address legislative, regulatory issues. // Contractor Magazine;Jul2001, Vol. 48 Issue 7, p33
Reports on the retention of the government relations services of lobbyist Frederic R. Eames of Balch & Bingham by the Plumbing Manufacturers Institute as of July 2001. Comment from executive director Barbara Higgens regarding the ability of Eames; Career background of Eames; Information on his...
- Susan Bevill Livingston. Balch; Bingham // Alabama Lawyer;Sep2014, Vol. 75 Issue 5, p334
An obituary is presented for Susan Bevill Livingston, a lawyer at the law firm Balch & Bingham located in Birmingham, Alabama.
- PEOPLE. Landy, Heather; Davis, Paul; Monks, Matthew // American Banker;9/4/2009, Vol. 174 Issue F304, p2
The article presents news items related to banking. No U.S. banking companies made it to the top 30 positions on "Global Finance" magazine's 18th annual list of the world's safest banks, which was released in 2009. Four months after retiring from his position as chairman and chief executive...
- Alabama's Balch & Bingham Brings on Presley Burton. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;4/11/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33695, p3
The article reports on the merger of Balch & Bingham LLP and Presley Burton & Collier LLC, which was part of Balch & Bingham's effort to expand its public finance practice.
- Lawyers Giving Back. // ABA Journal;Jan2013, Vol. 99 Issue 1, p65
Several photographs are presented of attorneys and law firms across the U.S. getting involved in social activities including Robert Shapiro, Carla Dillon and Balch & Bingham LLP.
- Balch & Bingham Expands Public Finance, Healthcare Capabilities as Presley Burton & Collier Joins Firm. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;4/14/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article informs that Balch and Bingham LLP has expanded its public finance practice by associating with Presley Burton and Collier LLC. It mentions the services provided by Balch and Bingham LLP which includes litigation, employment and public finance law. It further informs that the company...
- BAR BRIEFS. // Alabama Lawyer;May2013, Vol. 74 Issue 3, p202
The article offers news briefs of the State Bar of Alabama as of May 2013. The Balch & Bingham LLP announces that R. Bruce Barze, Jr. has been selected for membership in the Association of Defense Trial Attorneys (ADTA) and Clark A. Cooper has been re-elected as Alabama's state delegate for the...