New York City TFA's $515 Million Sale Moved Up a Week Ahead of Schedule
- New York's Supply Shortage Should Make TFA Deal a Hit. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;4/8/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31360, p7
Reports the projections for an optimistic municipal market in the U.S. Statement regarding the revenue bond offering of the New York City Transitional Finance Authority by managing director Mike Pietronico; Interest of investors on the revenue bonds of the Authority; Credit rating for the...
- TFA Does Private Placements. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;6/7/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33328, p9
The article reports on 100 million dollars of variable-rate bonds sold by the New York City Transitional Finance Authority (TSA) to Wells Fargo NA, which is considered as the TFA's first direct private placement.
- N.Y.C. Transitional Finance Authority issue eagerly anticipated by players. Roy, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;09/05/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30224, p1
Discloses the factors that would affect investors and traders' reception for the New York City Transitional Finance Authority's (TFA) bond issue on September 1997. Divergence in the authority's ratings; Factors affecting TFA issue's trading levels; Prediction that TFA's introduction will not...
- As TFA takes N.Y.C. income stream, critics say ratings don't add up. Roy, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/01/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30242, p1
Focuses on the first bond issue of the New York City Transitional Finance Authority (TFA). Skepticism surrounding the issue due to the fact that the TFA will pay lower interest rates; Belief that the issuer is likely to get the high prices it is asking for the bonds; Investors' suspicion...
- N.Y.C. Wants More TFA Bond Power. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;04/07/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30866, p1
Reports on New York City's call on the state legislature to allow the city's Transitional Finance Authority to issue new bonds as of April 7, 2000. Background on the city's need to borrow funds to finance its capital plan.
- Muni Prices Strengthen as $1B NYC TFA Bonds Hit the Market. Barnett, Chip // Bondbuyer.com;10/21/2015, p12
The article reports on the improvement in prices of municipal bonds as the New York City Transitional Finance Authority (TFA) hit the market with a negotiated deal and competitive sales as of 2015.
- Munis Feel a Bit Better; N.Y.C. Prices $900M. SCARCHILLI, MICHAEL // Bond Buyer;8/5/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33362, p2
The article presents information on the current status of the municipal bond market in the U.S. The Municipal Market Data triple-A scale yielded 2.57 percent in 10 years and 3.64 percent in 20 years Wednesday. The New York City Transitional Finance Authority came to market with dollars 900...
- Muni Bond Volume Projected to Creep Up to $6.4 Billion. Ramage, James // Bond Buyer;8/6/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33759, p3
The article reports that municipal bonds in the U.S. are expected to be sold to about 6.35 billion U.S. dollars as compared to 5.93 billion U.S. dollars and the New York City Transitional Finance Authority is expected to issue about 850 millions of future tax-secured bonds and subordinate bonds.
- N.Y.C. Issues Details On TFA, Water Deals. // Bond Buyer;10/16/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30996, p2
Discloses the plans of the New York City Transitional Finance Authority for its multimillion refunding bond issue. Amount of fixed-rate bonds that will be issued to institutions; Remarketing agent for the fixed-rate bonds.