MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, February 5
- Munis weaken Yet Again as Focus Is Mainly on $1.7B California Deal. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;6/20/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31661, p2
Municipal bonds reduced for the fourth straight session on June 19, 2003 while the focus of market participants remained firmly on new issues, particularly the pricing of $1.7 billion of California general obligation bonds. Treasuries were mostly higher, firming when the June Philadelphia...
- Yields Up One to Two Basis Points; Governments Fall Early in Session. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;9/12/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31718, p2
Provides an overview of trading in the bond market of the U.S. on September 11, 2003. Rise in yields on municipal bonds; Views of market experts on various economic indicators released by departments of the federal government; Information about some bond deals that were traded in the market.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Thursday, February 1. // Bond Buyer;02/02/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31069, p2
No abstract available.
- Market Indicators. // Bond Buyer;2/21/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31329, p34
Presents information on the statistics of the U.S. bond market regarding market indicators as of February 21, 2002. Municipal bond index ratings; Several categories of bonds that are rated.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, March 15. // Bond Buyer;03/16/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30850, p2
Presents charts showing municipal bond trading highlights in the United States on March 15, 2000. Includes increase in the prices of government securities; Growth of the Municipal Bond Index; Decline of the 30-day visible supply; Economic indicators.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, July 5. // Bond Buyer;07/06/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30926, p2
Presents data on the municipal bond market in the United States compiled on July 5, 2000. Economic indicators; Government securities prices; Bond index; Futures; Visible supply.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, August 8. // Bond Buyer;08/09/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30950, p2
Presents economic indicators and municipal bond market data in the United States as of August 8, 2000. Non-farm productivity; Government securities prices.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;02/14/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31077, p36
Presents several charts and graphs on the bond market as of February 2001. Market indicators; Price of securities; Evaluation of municipal bonds; Percentage of weekly bond buyer revenue bond index; Estimation on the number of contracts traded in the market.
- Market snapshot: Monday, February 1. // Bond Buyer;02/02/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30570, p2
Presents charts showing February 1, 1998's economic indicators and the performance of the bond market in the United States.