LAFARGE OPENS IRAQ CEMENT PLANT
- Holcim begins construction on large cement plant. // Mining Engineering;May2006, Vol. 58 Issue 5, p10
Reports on cement plant being constructed by Holcim in Sainte Genevieve County, Missouri along the Mississippi River. Budget for the construction of the plant; Production capacity of the plant; Number of people to be employed in the plant.
- 20th Anniversary of Establishment of Lafarge Eregli Cement Plant Celebrated. // Cimento ve Beton Dunyasi / Cement & Concrete World;Nov2011, Vol. 16 Issue 94, p35
The article mentions the anniversary of Lafarge Ere&x#011F;li Cement Plant in Turkey, which has been in business for 20 years.
- Lafarge completes $300m loan for cement plant. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;1/28/2011, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p11
The article offers information on the signing of a SR1.125bn ($300m) contract by Lafarge Corp. to finance the construction of its cement plant in the Western part of Saudi Arabia.
- Lafarge out of cement privatisation. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;7/4/2003, Vol. 47 Issue 27, p19
Announces that Cimentos de Portugal (Cimpor) is the sole bidder remaining in the contest for a stake in Algeria's Meftah state-owned cement plant following the elimination of Lafarge from the competition on June 26, 2003. Offer submitted by Cimpor; Capacity of the cement industry; Status of...
- Lafarge Plays Major Roll in Midtown Tunnel Project. // Cement Americas;Winter2015, p3
The article reports on specialist industrial company Lafarge and the role of its NewCem slag cement and Agiia self-consolidating concrete in the construction of the new Midtown Tunnel under the Elizabeth River in Hampton Roads, Virginia.
- Fiber-optic data network coordinates cement plant operation. Knisley, Joseph R. // EC&M Electrical Construction & Maintenance;Feb98, Vol. 97 Issue 2, p52
Details the effort of Lafarge Corp. in upgrading the plant automation system and computer network at its Davenport, Iowa cement plant. Work with Tri-City Data Communications in identifying the most cost-effective way to meet its network needs for future expansions and upgrades in shipping;...
- Holcim Breaks Ground. // Rock Products;May2006, Vol. 109 Issue 5, p22
Reports on a formal ground-breaking staged by Holcim for its Ste. Genevieve Project, a cement mill in southeast Missouri. Environmental compliance of the cement plant; Remarks of Senator Jim Talent (R-Mo.) on the project; Estimated workforce of the cement plant.
- HOLCIM IGNITES 4 MILLION-TON/YEAR MISSISSIPPI RIVER MILL. // Concrete Products;Sep2009, Vol. 112 Issue 9, p5
The article reports on the opening of a cement plant by Holcim Inc. in Ste. Genevieve County, Missouri. It notes that is one of the world's largest cement operations situated along the Mississippi River. It mentions Holcim CEO Bernard Trever who said that the plant is one of the most...
- An Award of "Cleanest Industrial Plant in Turkey" to Ã‡imsa Kayseri Cement Plant. // Cimento ve Beton Dunyasi / Cement & Concrete World;May/Jun2012, Vol. 17 Issue 97, p60
The article announces the winners of the Turkish Ministry of Environment and Urbanism's cleanest industrial plant competition, including the Cimsa Kayseri Cement Plant, the TUPRAS Kinkkale Refinery, and the Ford Otosan plant.