Massachusetts HEFA Sees Second Heavy Year of College Issues
- MassHEFA Hopes Harvard Deal Encourages Web Issuance. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;11/01/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31008, p4
Reports on the sale of bonds by the Massachusetts Health and Educational Facilities Authority for Harvard University. Structure of the bonds; Use of the proceeds from the bond issue.
- MHEFA gives week a little more heft, emphasis on `little'. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;01/05/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30303, p30
Reports on developments in the municipal bond market in the Northeastern States as of January 5, 1998. Negotiated variable-rate offering from the Massachusetts Health and Education Facilities Authority (MHEFA); Plans for the proceeds; Advantages offered by variable-rate debt; Riverside School...
- Extra term aids $195 million Mass. HEFA sale. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;09/11/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30228, p2
Discloses that an extra maturity was created to satisfy the strong demand and lower interest expense for $195.12 million Massachusetts Health and Educational Facilities Authority bond issue.
- MassHEFA Plans Pooled Offering for Pair of Hospitals. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;07/31/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30943, p3
Reports on the plan of the Massachusetts Health and Education Facilities Authority to issue bonds. Pool program benefiting two hospitals; Structure of the bonds.
- Recycling pool provides innovative financing for an... Ciolek, Robert J.; Fahy, Patricia A. // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Dec97, Vol. 51 Issue 12, p33
Highlights an innovative healthcare financing mechanism developed by the Massachusetts Health and Educational Facilities Authority (Mass HEFA) in collaboration with Partners healthcare Systems, Inc. Development of the capital asset recycling pool program; Typical insurer of the pool; Key to the...
- Boston College's $100 Million Deal Will Fund Renovations. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;12/12/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31035, p4
Reports that Boston College will sell variable-rate bonds through the Massachusetts Health and Education Facilities Authority. Structure of the bonds; Use of the proceeds from the bond issue.
- MassHEFA to Refinance Auction-Rate Debt. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;2/19/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32818, p1
The article reports on the implementation of new approval policies by the Massachusetts Health and Educational Facilities Authority (MassHEFA) and its decision to refinance nearly $600 million of auction-rate debt. The policy change would provide borrowers who are in need of converting...
- Mass. Hospitals Struggle to Stay in Black in Tough Market. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;05/07/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31133, p36
Focuses on plans of the Massachusetts Health and Education Facilities Authority to sell more than $350 million in bonds for various health care providers in the state. Offerings for some of the largest and fiscally strongest hospitals in the state; Concerns about the financial conditions of...
- MassHEFA to Sell $620 Million on Behalf of Partners HealthCare. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;6/5/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32643, p36
The article reports on the plan of Massachusetts Health and Education Facilities Authority to sell $620 million of publicly offered revenue debt on behalf of Partners HealthCare System. According to director Debra Sloan, the fixed-rate issue will range from $220 million to $320 million,...