John Wayne Airport On Positive Review
- Air talk. Reiff, Rick // Orange County Business Journal;02/03/97, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p42
Opinion. Comments on the the announcement of John Wayne's air passenger traffic that it will serve 7.5-million passengers for the plan year ending March 31st, 1997, and their expectation to serve 8.1-million passengers in the subsequent planned year; Opinion of opponents to building another...
- Flight plans take off. Fine, Howard // Orange County Business Journal;5/5/97, Vol. 20 Issue 18, p1
Presents information on changes which were made to the John Wayne Airport in fall 1996 focusing on the backing of the airline industry by AMR Combs and American Airlines. Information on the purchases made by John Wayne Airport; Renovations made to the airline terminal; Information on AMR Combs. ...
- John Wayne Airport in top 50. // Orange County Business Journal;06/23/97, Vol. 20 Issue 25, p18
Presents the report of the Airports Council International of North America on top airports. Rank of John Wayne Airport on the report.
- JWA rated 15th busiest airport in world. // Orange County Business Journal;06/29/98, Vol. 21 Issue 26, p46
Reports on the ranking of John Wayne Airport in Orange County, California as the 15th busiest airport in the world in total takeoffs and landings in 1997, as compiled by the Airports Council International.
- Fliers say John Wayne is convenient but too costly. Cain, Sandi; Brennan, Peter // Orange County Business Journal;08/17/98, Vol. 21 Issue 33, p3
Presents results of a survey on consumers' perception on convenience at the John Wayne Airport in Orange County, California. Frustration of consumers over a shortage of flights and high fares; Irvine as the largest user of the airport.
- De-Bate-ing the issue. Reiff // Orange County Business Journal;10/25/99, Vol. 22 Issue 43, p110
Addresses the issue of the proposed expansion of the John Wayne airport to accommodate the growing passenger demand in Orange County, California. Opinion of Laguna Niegel assemblywoman, Pat Bates on the issue; Reactions of the El Toro airport advocates on Bates' comments; County officials'...
- John Wayne Airport ensures convenient travel. // Orange County Business Journal;11/08/99, Vol. 22 Issue 45, pA-34
Focuses on John Wayne Airport in Orange County, California. Number of daily arrivals; Completed expansion of parking facility; Shuttle and taxicab accessibility.
- Strengthening Airport Leads Low-Rise Office Sector. // Orange County Business Journal;3/12/2012, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p35
The article reports on the lease rates of airport area that have low -rise inventory including the John Wayne Airport Area in Santa Ana, California.
- Economic indicators. // Orange County Business Journal;8/26/96, Vol. 19 Issue 35, p6
Reports on the increase in passenger traffic at John Wayne Airport in July 1996 over the same time last year.