- Denver-based health care system gets encouraging prognosis from Moody's. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;03/13/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30847, p6
Reports on the bond rating secured by Denver, Colorado-based Porter-Care Adventist Health System from Moody's Investors Services. Removal of the health care system from the watch list of possible downgrades; Financial standing of hospitals and clinics run by Porter-Care Adventist.
- PorterCare's Comeback. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;02/28/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31086, p1
Focuses on the financial recovery of Colorado-based PorterCare Adventist Health Systems. Credit rating upgrade from major rating agencies; Planned sale of revenue bonds; Reactions from Ziegler Capital, its bond sale underwriter.
- Merger creates big Colo. system. Scott, Lisa // Modern Healthcare;12/18/95-12/25/95, Vol. 25 Issue 51, p28
Reports on the merger of the Sisters of Charity Health Services Colorado and PorterCare Adventist Health System to consolidate forming the largest Colorado health system. Comparison of assets with that of Columbia/HCA Healthcare Corp. and HealthOne; Expected gross revenues; Gary Susnara as head...
- On the plus side. Bellandi, Deanna // Modern Healthcare;05/07/2001, Vol. 31 Issue 19, p34
Talks about the rewards of the 2000 financial turnarounds by not-for-profit healthcare systems in the United States. Upgrade in the ratings of healthcare systems in the first quarter of 2001; Improvement of the profitability performance by PorterCare Adventist Health System; Credit ratings of...
- MOODY'S AFFIRMS PORTERCARE. // Bond Buyer;Jun2000 Supplement Health Care, Vol. 332 Issue 30904, p8a
Reports that PorterCare Adventist Health System has been removed from Moody's Investors Service Inc.'s credit watch list where it was previously placed for a possible downgrade.
- PorterCare Adventist Health cut by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;11/3/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30761, p2
Focuses on Moody's Investors Service's decision to downgrade the debt of Colorado-based PorterCare Adventist Health System.
- Southwest bond-watch. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;03/09/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30594, p27
Reports on developments related to the municipal bond market of Southwestern States as of March 9, 1999. Includes House of Representatives' approval of two bills that would raise the state tax on both gas and diesel fuel; Possible downgrading of PorterCare Adventist Health System by Moody's...
- Adventist systems in deal. Saphir, Ann // Modern Healthcare;06/12/2000, Vol. 30 Issue 24, p14
Focuses on the amount paid by Winter Park, Florida-based Adventist Health System in April 2000 for the option to buy out PorterCare Adventist Health's stake in Centura Health of Denver, Colorado. Terms of the deal; Benefits from the deal; Value of the transaction.
- Boston to Sell $200 Million in GOs and Bans. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/6/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31568, p4
Focuses on the proposed sale of multi-million dollar bonds and bond anticipation notes by Boston, Massachusetts. Electronic bidding system on which the bonds and notes are being priced; Components that make up the deal; Bond ratings by various rating agencies.