- MINNESOTA: Health East Outlook Boost. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/17/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32548, p9
The article reports on Fitch Ratings' assignment of BB-plus rating on 278 million dollars of outstanding revenue debt on Saint Paul, Minnesota's HealthEast Care System. Fitch Ratings also revised the credit outlook to positive from stable. Another upgrade would restore the credit to...
- MINNESOTA: Moody's Warns HealthEast. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/3/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32540, p25
The article reports on the warning given by Moody's Investors Service Inc. concerning the HealthEast Care System's possibility to fall back into junkbond territory based on the plan that demands for capital spending because of the system's low investment-grade rating of Baa3 in Minnesota. It is...
- Moody's gives HealthEast Inc. the bad news: A negative Ba1. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;01/26/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30565, p25
Focuses on Moody's Investors Service's downgrading of the rating of Saint Paul, Minnesota-based HealthEast Inc.'s junk bonds. Group of investors most likely to take the hardest hit from any price changes; Low-cash balance of the company.
- HealthEast plans include layoffs. Greene, Jay // Modern Healthcare;1/31/94, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p8
Reports on HealthEast's reorganization plans. Conversion of one hospital for long-term care; Layoff in workforce; Reasons for changes; Conversion cost; Estimate of savings in operating costs.
- A pause in consolidation. Bellandi, Deanna // Modern Healthcare;12/08/97, Vol. 27 Issue 49, p18
Reports that HealthEast plans to close its St. Joseph's Hospital in St. Paul, Minnesota are under review. What prompt the review; Comments from Doug Fenstermaker, vice president and chief financial officer at HealthEast.
- Snoring breaks noise pollution regulations. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);03/19/99, Vol. 46 Issue 12, p3B
Focuses on the results of a 14-year study by the HealthEast and the Stanford Sleep Disorders Clinic on snoring. Differences in snoring between men and women; Volume of snoring of heavier people; Relationship between snoring sound intensity and demographic and clinical factors.
- Minn. system adds hospital to its roster. Bellandi, Deanna // Modern Healthcare;05/22/2000, Vol. 30 Issue 21, p18
Reports on the addition of another hospital in Woodbury, Minnesota to the roster of Healtheast Care System in collaboration with Children's Hospitals and Clinics. Population of Woodbury; Average per capita income in Woodbury; Contribution of Children's to the hospital project.
- Boston to Sell $200 Million in GOs and Bans. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/6/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31568, p4
Focuses on the proposed sale of multi-million dollar bonds and bond anticipation notes by Boston, Massachusetts. Electronic bidding system on which the bonds and notes are being priced; Components that make up the deal; Bond ratings by various rating agencies.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;9/25/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31727, p2
Reports developments related to the bond market in the U.S. as of September 2003. Marketing of general obligation bonds; Improvement of the bond rating of Catholic Healthcare West; Decline of the bond rating of the Massachusetts Health and Educational Facilities Authority.