- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;12/22/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31043, p36
Presents several charts depicting the performance of the bond market in the United States. List of market indicators; Prices of securities; Data on the general obligation yields of the municipal bonds market; Decline in the supply of bonds.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;06/21/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31165, p37
Presents charts and graphs depicting bond market statistics in the United States as of June 2001. Prices of US securities; Municipal bond market general obligation yields; Daily trading ranges of municipal bond index futures.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;03/24/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30856, p32
Presents municipal bond market statistics from the United States, compiled as of March 23, 2000. Includes market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields; State and local government series rates; Municipal market yields; Bond...
- MSRB Wants Bonds in Real Time. Kite, Shane // Securities Industry News;6/2/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 22, p1
The Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board is set to release a concept paper on real-time price dissemination for secondary municipal bonds and a detailed message specification paper regarding real-time dealer trade reporting requirements for the sector. The move follows the U.S. Securities and...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;7/9/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31423, p31
Presents charts and graphs depicting the bond market statistics in the U.S. as of July 2002. Assessment of the municipal bond index; Yields of the general obligation bonds; Prices of securities.
- Market statistics. // Bond Buyer;06/07/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30656, p33
Presents charts and graphs reflecting bond market statistics in the United States as of June 7, 1999. Includes market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; US Securities prices; Municipal market yields.
- Market statistics. // Bond Buyer;02/02/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30820, p28
Presents statistics on the municipal bond market in the United States, compiled as of February 2, 2000. Includes market indicators; Securities prices; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Visible supply declines; New-issue balances.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;7/3/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32912, p24
Several charts are presented that features the market statistics for bond market in the U.S. including market indicators, securities prices and municipal bonds yields.
- Munis Weaker as $7B of California Rans Price. Scarchilli, Michael; Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;10/26/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32742, p2
The article reports that municipal bond market has weakened as a result of the $7 billion price of the California Ran deal by the Banc of America Securities LLC in 2007. The deal is the largest note issuance of the year, which is set to mature on June 30, 2008 and is expected to yield 3.37% with...