Flint Mich's Deficit Earns Downgrade Threat
- Moody's: Beleaguered Oakland School District's Rating at Risk. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;1/9/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31549, p26
Reports that Oakland Unified School District in California faces a possible state takeover due to a million dollar budget shortfall and a possible downgrade in rating, according to the financial rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. General obligation debts of the district; Percentage...
- Mont Belvieu, Tex., Raised by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;4/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31359, p2
Reports on the assignation of an A2 rating to the city of Mont Belvieu by Moody's Investors Service in Texas. Value of general obligation tax notes; Tax base concentration of the petroleum and chemical industries; Level of public debt.
- Wilson County, Tenn., GOs raised by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;07/21/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30687, p2
Cites Moody's Investors Service's upgrading of the rating of the outstanding general obligation bonds, capital outlay notes, and rural school bonds of Wilson County, Tennessee.
- Advent of GO bonds boosts credit ratings for Kentucky issue. McKenna, Jon // Bond Buyer;09/28/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30487, p8
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has given a high rating to Bowling Green's $5.6 million general obligations bonds scheduled for issuance in Kentucky on September 29, 1998. Support for the prediction on cheaper borrowing costs; Rating for the bonds; Other factors for the high rating.
- Coconino Co., Ariz., schools upgraded. // Bond Buyer;06/07/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30656, p2
Reports on Moody's Investors Service Inc.'s rating of to Coconino County, Arizona Unified School District bonds.
- Colorado. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;08/26/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30217, p28
Reports on the various ratings assigned by Moody's Investors Service Inc. to three Denver, Colorado airport system subordinate revenue bond.
- Government Credits Made Major First-Half Gains, Moody's Reports. Ryst, Sonja // Bond Buyer;09/06/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30969, p4
Reports that Moody's Investors Service has released a report indicating that state and local government bonds in the United States have exceeded their performance forecast during the first half of 2000. Improvement in the rating of 292 credits; Greater number of upgrades than downgrades for...
- Moody's upgrade of Milwaukee County should aid GO deal. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;04/22/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30377, p28
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. upgraded the investment rating of Milwaukee County, Wisconsin. Implications to the county's general obligation (GO) bond issue; Expected amount of bonds that would be sold in the crowded market; Reasons for the upgrade.
- Durham, N.C., GOs, Revs, COPs Raised. // Bond Buyer;07/07/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30927, p2
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has upgraded Durham, North Carolina's general obligation bonds from Aaa to Aa1.