Hillcrest Hopeful Oklahoma Legislature Will Provide $20M Lift
- Hillcrest keeps adding in the sooner state. Moore, J. Duncan // Modern Healthcare;10/13/97, Vol. 27 Issue 41, p30
Focuses on Hillcrest HealthCare System in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Listing of hospitals taken over by Hillcrest; Identification of facilities controlled by Hillcrest to build its system.
- Making a Difference in Tulsa. // AHA News;12/07/98, Vol. 34 Issue 45, p2
Reports that Hillcrest HealthCare System launched the `Make A Difference' outreach program in several Tulsa, Oklahoma communities. Information on the outreach program; Sponsors of the program.
- Hillcrest cuts back, closes second hospital. Jaklevic, Mary Chris // Modern Healthcare;11/27/2000, Vol. 30 Issue 49, p2
Reports the closure of the Doctors Hospital, operated by Hillcrest Health Care System company in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Earnings of Hillcrest; Other business moves made by Hillcrest Information on the turnaround plan of Hillcrest.
- Regional news. // Modern Healthcare;07/31/2000, Vol. 30 Issue 31, p22
Presents update on medical care in the United States as of July 31, 2000. Reason behind the measure taken by Moody's Investors Service to lower its rating on Hillcrest Healthcare System in Tulsa, Oklahoma; Number of workers that will be layed by Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center in New York...
- Hospital briefs. // Modern Healthcare;01/08/2001, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p22
Presents updates related to health care in the United States as of January 8, 2001. Opening of the Methodist Willowbrook Hospital in Houston, Texas, by the Methodist Health Care System; Plans of Hampton Regional Medical Center of Varnille, South Carolina, to build a replacement facility; Plan...
- Payment. // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;6/20/93, Vol. 67 Issue 12, p23
Reports on the recoupment of graduate medical education (GME) overpayments by the Health Care Financing Administration (HCFA). Deadline for settlement of cost reports; HCFA's authority to reaudit GME base-year cost reports.
- Keeping pace. Montague, Jim // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;9/20/93, Vol. 67 Issue 18, p36
Focuses on efforts of teaching hospitals to remain competitive with their non-teaching counterparts. Membership in integrated delivery systems; Responsiveness; Need for more cost-effective care; Hospitals and respective improvements; University of Minnesota Hospital and Clinic; Outdated...
- Costs of teaching hospitals. Maxwell, Robert J. // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);9/22/1984, Vol. 289 Issue 6447, p714
Examines the cost differences between teaching and non-teaching hospitals in Great Britain. Significance of the physicians behavior; Observation on the cost of diagnosis related groups; Variation of cost balance and benefits by diagnosis.
- Teaching hospitals fear GME cuts. // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;4/20/95, Vol. 69 Issue 8, p17
Reports that teaching hospitals fear the cuts in graduate medical education (GME) payments. Dependence of teaching hospitals on GME payments.