Moody's Puts N.H. Counties on Review
- Property tax repeal in Arkansas could mean downgrades. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;09/17/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30480, p1
Reports on a warning by Moody's Investors Service that a ballot proposal in Arkansas to eliminate property taxes could cause downgrading for the state and local governments. Direct credit consequence for local governments and school districts; Impact of shortfall on credit quality of local...
- Moody's says N.H. taxes reduce risk. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;05/19/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30644, p1
Announces that Moody's Investors Services has removed the $854 million of bonds issued by New Hampshire cities, towns and school districts from its watch list. Legislative guarantees that the state will contribute revenue to equalize funding; Local officials' effort to address the state Supreme...
- Moody's upgrade of Colorado program could affect $3 billion of school debt. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;04/23/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30378, p8
Reports on the credit rating given by Moody's Investor Service for the School District Credit Enhancement Program in Colorado. Rating reflective of the program's structure according to the company; Strength and weaknesses of the program.
- Moody's promotes five of its analysts. Shah, Angela // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p36
Names five public finance analysts promoted by Moody's Investors Service Inc. in August 1997 to the position of vice president-senior credit officer.
- Moody's Lowers Florida Agency Outlook, Citing Housing Deal. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;1/2/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31295, p40
Reports that ratings agency Moody's Investors service changed its rating on Florida based nonprofit organization Capital Project Finance Authority. Reason for the change in outlook; Contents of disclosure notice of Public Finance Associates Inc.; Effect of the notice on U.S. market conditions.
- Moody's Investors Service. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;2/26/1996, Vol. 144 Issue 9, p17
Reports that Moody's Investor Service changed the debt rating of Airbus Industrie from Aa3 to A1. What the move reflects; Impact of the change.
- Moody's adapts to change, maintains its competitive edge. Kuiper, Mark T. // Bond Buyer;05/14/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30393, p32
Discusses changes at the credit rating agency Moody's Investors Service resulting from its restructuring. Streamlining of the agency's analysis of the financial guaranty companies; Improvement in communication between the corporate and municipal finance professionals within the combined group;...
- Moody's looks at human service providers. // Modern Healthcare;2/6/95, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p42
Reports on Moody's Investors Service's rating of not-for-profit human service providers. Impact of privatization; Expectation on the not-for-profit human service industry; Consideration of the state's funding mechanisms and provider's creditworthiness in determining a rating; Four providers...
- Rating route. Greczyn, Mary // Waste News;08/18/97, Vol. 3 Issue 14, p4
Reports that Moody's Investors Service has downgraded the solid waste revenue bonds issued by the Atlanta County Utilities Authority and the Camden County Pollution Control Financing Authority, both of New Jersey. Concerns about the companies' ability to compete when statewide flow control ends.