Calif. State To Buy Power Sketched Out
- October's Long-Term Issuance On Pace for Year-End Record. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;11/1/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31504, p1
Reports on the heavy volume of issuance in the U.S. long-term municipal bond market in October, 2002. Expectations from sale of fixed-rate power bonds issued by the California Department of Water Resources; Decline in the level of interest rates in the second week of the month; Competition...
- Municipal Bond Prices End Lower; DWR, N.Y. EFC Lead New Issues. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;11/5/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31506, p2
Reports on developments in the bond prices in the U.S. as on November 5, 2002. Decrease in the municipal bond prices; Issuance of bonds by the California Department of Water Resources and the New York State Environmental Facilities Corp.; Increase in the yields by underwriters.
- Power Bonds Finally Sell. Ward, Andrew // Bond Buyer;1/9/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33038, p9
The article reports on the sale of $348.7 million-worth of power supply revenue bonds of the California Department of Water Resources. It notes that the sale failed in November 2008 which led the state to pay 5.25% with an accelerated amortization. The yields on the bonds range from 4.47% to...
- Negotiated Bond Sales. // Bond Buyer;4/1/2015, Vol. 1, p1
A chart is presented depicting the negotiated sales of municipal bonds in various U.S. states as of April 2015 including Phoenix, Arizona Industrial Development Authority, California Department of Water Resources, and University of Connecticut.
- All Eyes on Primary as Calif. DWR Prices Largest Muni Deal in History. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;11/6/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31507, p2
Highlights key developments in the American stock market as of November 5, 2002. Sale of municipal bonds by the California Department of Water Resources; Decrease in value of the Institute for Supply Management non-manufacturing index; Possibility of reduction in federal funds rate by Federal...
- Calif. DWR Revisits Refunding. Ward, Andrew // Bond Buyer;1/7/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33036, p1
The article reports on the plan of the California Department of Water Resources to price for institutions $350 million of power supply revenue bonds. The state hopes that a rally in the long end means that the municipal bond market has regained enough stability to refund the department's debt....
- Rate Plan Proposed for Calif. Power Sale. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;7/20/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31185, p3
Reports on the California Public Utilities Commission's release of a draft rate agreement for the state Department of Water Resources' (DWR) bid to sell power purchase revenue bonds. Amount of the bonds to be issued by DWR; Plans of the commission to cover the department's costs related to the...
- Moody's Could Upgrade $6B of California Water Bonds. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;12/23/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34032, p1
The article informs that the U.S.-based market research and rating company Moody's Investors Service Inc. has put the 6.6 billion U.S. dollars of power supply bonds of the California Department of Water Resources on a review for possible upgrade, as of December 2013.
- Looking Ahead to Next Week's Holiday Slate. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bondbuyer.com;3/27/2015, p10
The article focuses on U.S. municipal bonds that are slated for release before the market closes on Good Friday 2015. Topics discussed include a 1.2 billion U.S. dollar deal from the Posey County Economic Development Partnership, Indiana, for the Midwest Fertilizer Co., and the California...