Great variety act
- Pine difference. // Cabinet Maker;08/20/99, Issue 5151, p3
Reports on the strong interest generated by the Roswell 51 range of pine bedroom furniture at the BFM Summer Furniture Show.
- New bed for Valentino. // Cabinet Maker;7/6/2001, Issue 5245, p6
Reports the launching of bedroom ranges and extending the Valentino collection by Igoe Furniture at the Manchester Furniture Show in England.
- IT'S TIME FOR BED. // Cabinet Maker;9/18/2015, Issue 5949, p16
The article offers information on the 2015 National Bed Federation's (NBF) Bedshow to be held from September 22-23 2015 at the International Centre, Telford, England.
- Traffic up, attitudes upbeat at Futon Show. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;04/16/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 32, p208
Highlights the proceedings at the Futon & Specialty Sleep Show held in Las Vegas, Nevada, in 2001. Changes in showroom floors; Increase in demand for upper-end bedroom furniture products; Key product introductions during the show.
- New bed and bedroom furniture event goes live. // Cabinet Maker;8/7/2015, Issue 5943, p11
The article offers information on the international bed and bedroom furniture exhibition Bridge '15 to be held at The Ironbridge Gorge Museum in Telford, England from September 22-23, 2015.
- Pale and interesting. de Melim, Richard // Cabinet Maker;02/18/2000, Issue 5175, p26
Presents bedroom cabinets featured at the Furniture Show in Birmingham, England in January 2000. G Plan's modular, multifunctional units; Gautier's Eldorado designed to complement its best selling Regate range; Ducal's Winchester Collection that introduces a wooden alternative to the metal...
- Checks, stripes and adjustable models dominated bed offering at '98 show. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;01/23/98, Issue 5072, p4
Describes the selection of beds and accessories at the 1998 Furniture Show in Great Britain. Includes a guest bed and bedsteads from Airsprung; Pocket sprung beds from Gainsborough; Bed variants from Sprung Slumber; Dunlopillo's flagship bed model; Pillow range from Sleepeezee.
- SSA says it saw 25% more buyers in Vegas. // Furniture/Today;2/7/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 22, p18
The article reports on the 25% increase in the registered buyers who visited the Specialty Sleep Association (SSA) showroom during the Las Vegas Market in January 2011.
- Refreshing generosity from NBF members. // Cabinet Maker;6/20/2014, Issue 5889, p10
The article reports that bedroom furniture industry's trade group National Bed Federation will offer visitor and exhibitor refreshment vouchers at the Bed Show exhibition in Great Britain with the help of synthetic and natural material manufacturer John Cotton and fabric maker Bekaert Textiles.