Broker boost lifts House of Fraser 15%
- Survivors and losers as FTSE keeps on falling. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;1/31/2003, Issue 5322, p4
Reports on the decline in the share prices in the cabinet maker index. Effects of war talks on trading; Uncertainties over the business performance in the home furnishing market; Withdrawal of share bids from investors.
- A Long,Tough Road. Tice, David W. // On Wall Street;Aug2002, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p67
Discusses several issues related to stock prices in the brokerage market of the U.S. Comparative study of the performance of stocks and bonds; Financial performance of several brokerage firms of the U.S.; Issues related to returns from the stocks for any company.
- JSE share prices. // Finance Week;12/16/2002, p52
Presents chart depicting the prices of corporate stocks from various industries listed on the JSE Securities Exchange in South Africa.
- JSE share prices. // Finance Week;3/3/2003, p68
Presents information on stock prices on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange in South Africa as of February 26, 2003.
- JSE share prices. // Finance Week;7/14/2003, p84
Provides the share prices of companies in different sectors in South Africa. Coal industry; Gold mining; Construction and building materials industry; Food producers and processors; General retailers; Media and entertainment.
- Dialogic falls Schering-Plough rises. Fineman, Josh // Business News New Jersey;01/19/98, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p13
States that stock prices of some companies in the United States fell during the week ending January 15th 1997. Whose stock were worst effected; Comments from Richard Sichel, chief executive officer at Bryn Mawr Trust; Statistical information on the companies which were affected.
- MARKET WATCH. // Orange County Business Journal;3/3/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p12
Presents stock prices of companies in Orange County, California-based companies as of February 27, 2003. Best and worst performers; Stock price indexes; Market capitalizations of the companies.
- Local firms feel pain of tech selloff. Arndorfer, James B. // Crain's Chicago Business;03/12/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p49
Discusses the decline in the stock prices of local telecommunications companies in Chicago, Illinois. Impact of a selloff trend in technology stocks; Reaction from investors regarding the development; Percentage decline in the stock prices of technology firms.
- WINNERS AND LOSERS. // Caribbean Business;3/8/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p12
Lists the best- and worst-performing public corporations in Puerto Rico based on their stock prices as of March 2, 2001. 52-week highs and lows of the firms' stock prices; Percentage change in stock prices; Trading symbols.