Broker boost lifts House of Fraser 15%
- Survivors and losers as FTSE keeps on falling. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;1/31/2003, Issue 5322, p4
Reports on the decline in the share prices in the cabinet maker index. Effects of war talks on trading; Uncertainties over the business performance in the home furnishing market; Withdrawal of share bids from investors.
- Cabinet distributor puts its kitchen design on the Web. Fitzpatrick, Doreen D. // Westchester County Business Journal;3/18/96, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p26
Presents information on New Perspective Cabinet Distributors, and its owner and chief executive Frank Bonomolo. What sets New Perspective apart from its competition; Designs of cabinets retailed; Its business on the Internet's World Wide Web. INSET: Things to know when shopping for cabinets..
- And now for the good news... Wesphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;05/08/98, Issue 5087, p1
Opinion. Focuses on the success of cabinetmakers in Great Britain in 1997. Increased sales volume; Export sales; Reduction of production costs.
- Correction. // Canadian Woodworking & Home Improvement;Dec2012/Jan2013, Issue 81, p6
A correction to the table of contents of October/November issue of the journal "Canadian Woodwroking & Home Improvement" is presented.
- A Long,Tough Road. Tice, David W. // On Wall Street;Aug2002, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p67
Discusses several issues related to stock prices in the brokerage market of the U.S. Comparative study of the performance of stocks and bonds; Financial performance of several brokerage firms of the U.S.; Issues related to returns from the stocks for any company.
- JSE share prices. // Finance Week;12/16/2002, p52
Presents chart depicting the prices of corporate stocks from various industries listed on the JSE Securities Exchange in South Africa.
- JSE share prices. // Finance Week;2/3/2003, p60
Presents chart depicting the prices of corporate stocks listed on the Johannesburg Securities and Exchange in South Africa.
- JSE share prices. // Finance Week;3/3/2003, p68
Presents information on stock prices on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange in South Africa as of February 26, 2003.
- JSE share prices. // Finance Week;7/14/2003, p84
Provides the share prices of companies in different sectors in South Africa. Coal industry; Gold mining; Construction and building materials industry; Food producers and processors; General retailers; Media and entertainment.