Modest growth for Heal's
- Modern upswing boosts sales and profits at Heal's. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;12/08/2000, Issue 5217, p3
Reports on the financial performance of Great Britain-based furniture retailer Heal's in the year ended September 2000. Profits; Sales; Impact of rising popularity of contemporary design products.
- At last Heal's is poised for two new stores after furniture increases 17%. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;06/12/98, Issue 5092, p7
Details the plan of furniture retailer Heal's to open two additional stores in Great Britain. Increase in the firm's operating profits; Difficulties experienced in finding an ideal location.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;11/19/2004, Issue 5415, p5
Reports developments in the furniture industry in Great Britain as of November 2004. Recognition of Heal's as the best homeware destination by "Time Out" magazine; Decline in the annual rate of furniture retail price inflation; Overview of the strategies of successful retail chief executives.
- WE'VE HAD THE BUILDERS IN. // Cabinet Maker;9/22/2006, Issue 5506, p3
The article reports on the latest advertising campaign of Heal's which is designed to encourage people into the newly refurbished store on London's Tottenham Court Road in England. The first floor is devoted to furniture where Heal's own designs are displayed. The second floor features bedroom...
- Heal's to celebrate in style. // Cabinet Maker;7/24/2009, Issue 5647, p9
The article reports on the start of the celebration of the 2010 bicentenary of furniture retailer Heal's in London, England in September 21, 2009. The retailer is indicated to launch the book "Heal's: 200 Years of Design & Inspiration" during the commencement of the celebration. The anniversary...
- Untitled. // Design Week;8/19/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 34, p6
Features the Lobo lounger designed by Rock Galpin for British homeware retailer Heal's. Upholstery options for the Lobo; Design briefs given by the retailer to designers Galpin and Peter Ayres, who created the Lotus pendant light for the company.
- HEAL'S. // Creative Review;Sep2005, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p15
Focuses on the logo for furniture store Heal's, which was designed by Lippa Pearce. Reason for using the typeface Helvetica Extra Bold; Lippa Pearce director Domenic Lippa's comments about the old logo designed by Lewis Moberly; Logo as a representation of the store's hopes and desires for the...
- Westons to buy Heal's. // Cabinet Maker;7/27/2001, Issue 5248, p5
Reveals that Great Britain-based furniture retailer Heal's will be sold to Wittington Investments.
- Heal's throws weight behind new initiative. // Cabinet Maker;10/25/2013, Issue 5858, p4
The article reports on Great Britain government-endorsed initiative Growth in Britain Week, based at the flagship store of designer furniture retailer Heal & Son Ltd. in London, England, which aims to promote sustainability for the forests and woodlands in the region,