Stompa sire allows children to design their bedrooms
- Northern lights. // Cabinet Maker;12/15/2000-12/22/2000, Issue 5218, p20
Presents a preview on the Furniture Show 2001 focusing on the Scandinavian region. Description of the display of Norwegian firm Elano Seating; Innovative children's furniture from Stompa; Reclining chairs and sofas from Ekrones.
- Next Generation grows. // Cabinet Maker;7/26/2002, Issue 5297, p4
Announces that Stompa has expanded its Next Generation range of children's bedroom furniture with the launch of several accessories. Items included in the accessories line; Range of fabrics launched by Stompa along with the accessories.
- Two beds into one will go. // Cabinet Maker;12/04/98, Issue 5117, p5
Informs about Stompa's plan to launch Partners Bunk dual purpose bed at The Furniture Show in Birmingham, England on January 1999.
- Thieves target Stompa. // Cabinet Maker;12/15/2000-12/22/2000, Issue 5218, p3
Reports on the theft of 50,000 pounds worth of stock and a lorry owned by furniture company Stompa, at its headquarters in Bradford, England.
- Stompa relaunches with refocused price points. // Cabinet Maker;1/7/2011, Issue 5719, p6
The article reports that Stompa has relaunched the brand with cheaper price points in Great Britain.
- Alternative retailers are on a roll. Sloan, Carole // Furniture/Today;8/18/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 49, p55
Focuses on the rankings of retailers for furniture and bedding in the U.S. Sales of furnitures from companies; Competition in the furniture market; Creation of a furniture Web site.
- Creative Innovation. Goldie, Luan // New Media Age;9/14/2006, p52
The article reviews the Web site Creative Innovation.
- Habitat Web site. // Cabinet Maker;09/03/99, Issue 5153, p4
Focuses on the Web site launched by furniture maker, Habitat.
- Have a Sealy good time. // Cabinet Maker;10/08/99, Issue 5158, p5
Reports on the launch of Sealy's website.