- Ziemniak resigns for Airsprung. // Cabinet Maker;9/7/2001, Issue 5254, p2
Reports the resignation of Airsprung Furniture Group chief executive Peter Ziemniak. Appointment of Andrew Alsop as chief executive of Airsprung; Effects of the resignation of Mr. Ziemniak on the company; Cost of disposing of Duckers.
- Keeping it in the family? Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;9/7/2001, Issue 5254, p1
Reports the impact of the departure of Airsprung Furniture Group Co. chief executive Peter Ziemniak to its stock market valuation. Need to secure permission to buy the company from the Yates family; Percentage share of Yates family on the company; Holding of The BFM London Furniture Show.
- Bateson exits Maitland. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;4/17/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 32, p1
The article reports on the resignation of Seamus Bateson as president and CEO of Maitland-Smith Co. The effectivity of his resignation is on April 21, 2006. He will be joining at Commercial Furniture Group as president, CEO and Board chairman. Jeff Young, president and CEO of HDM Furniture...
- Industry reaction mixed. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;07/31/2000, Vol. 24 Issue 46, p1
Focuses on the reaction of the furniture industry on the resignation of Bill DeRusha as the chief executive officer of Heilig-Meyers in Richmond, Virginia. Financial losses of the company from 1997-2000; Decline in the number of store chain all over the United States; Factors contributing to...
- Beaston leaves FFDM; Philpott named CEO. Combs, Heath E. // Furniture/Today;6/4/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 38, p4
The article reports that Geoff Beaston has resigned as chief executive officer (CEO) of importer Fine Furniture Design and Marketing (FFDM). According to industry sources, Beaston will pursue a job in product development at the store chain American Signature. Meanwhile, Ted Philpott has been...
- Ellsweig to head Microfibres sales. Andrews, Susan M. // Furniture/Today;7/17/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 44, p10
The article reports on resignation of Bob Ellsweig from being the president of Covington Upholstery Fabrics to join flocked fabric specialist Microfibres Inc. and spearhead a rebuilding of the company's position in the furniture industry in the U.S. Ellsweig will become the vice president of...
- Durham CEO resigns. Knell, Michael J. // Furniture/Today;Mar28/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 29, p1
Focuses on the resignation of John Scarsella from his position as president and CEO of high-end case good producer Durham Furniture in Ontario. Career and personal background; Job responsibilities; Selection of Steve Wilson as replacement for Scarsella.
- Whaling resigns as CEO of Art Van Furniture. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;9/14/2009, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p138
The article reports on the resignation of Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Marshall Whaling from Art Van Furniture Inc. in Warren, Michigan. It states that Whaling joined Art Van on September 29, 2008 from the former Circuit City, where he was senior vice president-retail operations. According to...
- Shermag CEO resigns. Knell, Michael J. // Furniture/Today;11/26/2007, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p1
The article announces the resignation of Jeff Casselman as president and chief executive officer (CEO) of full-line manufacturer and importer Shermag Inc. According to Shermag board chairman Claude Pichette, a search has already started to replace Casselman. It is noted that the board will...