Harrison revisits Bed Doctor
- Harrison beds revamped. // Cabinet Maker;8/2/2002, Issue 5298, p5
Describes the revamped Mattress Maker range of Harrison Beds. Features of the mattresses; Prices of the mattresses.
- Harrison makes first foray into the bedstead sector. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;11/27/98, Issue 5116, p8
Reports on Harrison Beds' launching of a collection of mattresses and bedsteads in Great Britain. Product features and design; Retail selling prices; Support package offered with the company's Mattress Maker launch.
- Smart launch by Harrison Beds. // Cabinet Maker;1/27/2006, Issue 5473, p5
The article reports on the launching of Nu Beds by Harrison Beds to target a more downmarket demographic. Roll-up pocket sprung mattresses that are small enough to fit in a Smart Car will be manufactured by the company in Great Britain. After unpacking, the springs go back into shape within...
- Harrison's accolade. // Cabinet Maker;01/07/2000, Issue 5169, p4
Reports that Harrison Beds' Revolution spring system has been named as Millennium Product by the Design Council as part of its Millennium Project to promote innovative products.
- New suit for Bed Tailor. // Cabinet Maker;05/05/2000, Issue 5186, p2
Reports that Harrison Beds will revamp its Bed Tailor range, including models of the Revolution spring in the mattress and the Evolution spring in the base.
- Harrison no turn mattress is 2 Easy. // Cabinet Maker;6/7/2002, Issue 5290, p3
Reports the launch of the 2 Easy, a pocketed spring unit bed by Harrison Beds. Intention of the company to solve problems of sway in a vertically double unit; Features of the spring unit bed; Range of prices for the beds.
- Harrison concentrates on opening new accounts. // Cabinet Maker;01/30/98, Issue 5073, p5
Reports on Harrison Beds' focus on securing contracts at the 1998 Furniture Show in Birmingham, England. Price range for the company's product line.
- Harrison extends Bed Tailor Collection. // Cabinet Maker;11/07/97, Issue 5063, p3
Focuses on the decision by Harrison Beds to beef up its pocket spring offering with Bed Tailor Collection. Retail prices for the collection; Major bed models to be introduced by the company; Features of the firm's At Home show from November 16-20, 1997.
- Family circle. // Cabinet Maker;3/8/2002, Issue 5277, p17
Focuses on the launching of the Somus Beds brand by the Harrison Beds company. History of the company; Features of the product; Schedule of launching of the product.