C-T sheds jobs as imports bite
- Layoffs likey at Christie-Tyler factories. // Cabinet Maker;6/25/2004, Issue 5394, p5
Reports on the impact of redundancy plans on two Christie-Tyler factories in Great Britain. Closure of Deeside Cabinets plant; Layoff of employees in Dereham, Norfolk factory; Increase in cut and sew products brought in from East Aisa.
- All change at Christie-Tyler. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;02/16/2001, Issue 5225, p7
Comments on the restructuring of Christie-Tyler upholstery group in Great Britain. Reasons for the restructuring; Improvement in import service; Benefits of manufacturers from export revenues; Increase in the demand for cheaper imports.
- Egan and Massie go as C-T restructures again. // Cabinet Maker;2/14/2003, Issue 5324, p1
Reports on the corporate reorganization of the upholstery company Christie-Tyler. Resignation of senior managers Steve Egan and Alan Massie; Appointment of Steve Hampton as chief operating officer; Promotion of Carolyn Lee as business development head.
- All around the world. // Cabinet Maker;2/14/2003, Issue 5324, p1
Focuses on the coping mechanism employed by the executives as a result of the corporate reorganization at Christie-Tyler. Business streamlining of the company; Development of many key attractions during the Furniture Show; Application of a more global approach in the industry.
- C-T shake-up. // Cabinet Maker;2/28/2003, Issue 5326, p1
Reports on the corporate reorganization of the furniture company Christie-Tyler in England. Total number of executives affected by the restructuring; Number of sales director responsible for sales in each division; Casualties of the restructuring plan.
- Deeside closure talks start. // Cabinet Maker;4/2/2004, Issue 5382, p5
Reports on issues surrounding Deeside Cabinets' closure. Proposal of parent company Christie-Tyler to close the factory; Letters received by employees telling them the proposed closure; Discussion of Deeside's situation at Christie-Tyler's board meeting.
- Trio leave in further C-T reorganisation. // Cabinet Maker;2/1/2002, Issue 5272, p1
Reports the reorganization of Christie-Tyler company. Resignation of three executives from the company; Claims of chief executive officer Richard Souter on the departure of executives; Impact of the departure of executives on the company.
- C-T development centre to close. // Cabinet Maker;8/22/2003, Issue 5352, p5
Reports on the reorganization of the upholstery firm Christie-Tyler in Great Britain. Structure set up by James Benfield for the company; Closure of the development center of the firm; Effect of the closure on the sales agents.
- MÃ¶lnlycke To Close Mexican Plant. // Nonwovens Industry;Jun2006, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p16
The article reports on the closure of the GÃ¶teborg, Sweden-based MÃ¶lnlycke Health Care converting facility in Juarez, Mexico, which is a manufacturer of single-use surgical and wound care solutions.